HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering how "animate_internationl" can delete all their negative feedbacks on ebay? how is this possible?

Are people still getting shipping notices from Toys2? I emailed a week ago and they gave me an estimated shipping deliver of "end of August". I believe my order was placed on 5/23.

My Bats has seemingly made it through customs. Hopefully it will be headed this way soon! Still waiting on Joe for the Joker!

How long has yours been on the go? I'm on day two waiting for the delivery. Though it's not been marked up since it was picked up.

How long has yours been on the go? I'm on day two waiting for the delivery. Though it's not been marked up since it was picked up.

Here is the tracking updates via USPS.com...
Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, August 20, 2008, 1:41 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, August 20, 2008, 1:19 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, August 19, 2008, 1:45 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, August 18, 2008, 5:51 pm, HONG KONG

Well i got my tracking number from ABC express for batman and its scheduled to leave hong kong tomorrow so yay!

However part of me feels mildly dissapointed that here it is the second week that toys2 has basically ahd these figures and i've still got nothing on joker which i preordered back in may, but batman which i just plunked off ebay yesterday is already shipping... guh.

IT CAME! IT CAME! IT CAME!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

I ordered from Action-HQ, and like the rest of you, I was checking for tracking updates obsessively. The last thing my tracking says is "Inbound Out of Customs, August 20, 2008, 2:07 pm". Joker arrived despite the lack of information after passing through customs. I'm one of the first to get it since I'm close to San Francisco, but it looks like it's on its way to everyone who was included in this Action-HQ order shipped on the 18th!

Here is the tracking updates via USPS.com...
Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, August 20, 2008, 1:41 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, August 20, 2008, 1:19 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, August 19, 2008, 1:45 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, August 18, 2008, 5:51 pm, HONG KONG

I was hoping mine would have been marked up by now. As I'm fast approaching 22nd in UK.

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 20, 2008
Shipment Accepted; August 20, 2008, 8:17 am, SOMERSET

Yeah I know, give it time. I would have thought something would have been marked up on the 21st. Though it's currently 3:23PM over there. I would have thought this stuff would have been marked up first thing in the morning.

The wait...

(dramatic pause)

is over.

DSC04637-1.jpg

...at least it will be when I get back from work :blissysmi

Last edited:
Batman is here, Joker may be here today...

I guess I'll be back in here to read my magazine when I order the DK Suit version. XD

but it looks like it's on its way to everyone who was included in this Action-HQ order shipped on the 18th!

That includes me then!

Last tracking update was it left Hong Kong yesterday for its destination - my house!

Should be here any day now!:D

I got mine from Action HQ as well. Amazing place. It was packaged on the 18th, picked up on the 19th, and arrived in the UK to me on the 20th.

That puts my local post/delivery couriers times to a complete and utter shame. Most times locally it can vary from 2 - 7 days. It just depends.

Got mine from ma boy animate. It was a whatever transaction. But I got mine so i cant complain. I think negatives are uncalled for if you actually get the product. People are just terrible sometimes

thank you, it was a boy...

Imagine what the batman figures will look like when he's my age (I'm 41!!!)
Doh!
It will probably by remote controlled and it will play out scenes from the movies and it's mouth will open and it will talk...LOL

Goodluck with your shipment, let us know when it arrives.

A boy! Excellent news. I forsee a future where "it's not for me it's for my son" could arise. I received another e-mail form Leo at Goodshipped today and my heart skipped a beat. Unfortunately it was just a note to say thanks for replying to his prior e-mail. The guy has excellent communication though and my faith is fully restored. He just seems to be geting his stock a lot later than the other sellers.

Take care Joe and I'll keep you posted.

A boy! Excellent news. I forsee a future where "it's not for me it's for my son" could arise. I received another e-mail form Leo at Goodshipped today and my heart skipped a beat. Unfortunately it was just a note to say thanks for replying to his prior e-mail. The guy has excellent communication though and my faith is fully restored. He just seems to be geting his stock a lot later than the other sellers.

Take care Joe and I'll keep you posted.

God bless the queen then....

:)

Geez, mine hasn't even left America yet. I would have thought it would have been in Britain by now. Sadly it'll be next week now.

Is USPS normally slow?

International Dispatch, August 21, 2008, 8:23 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 20, 2008
Shipment Accepted; August 20, 2008, 8:17 am, SOMERSET, WI

Funny how from Hong Kong it only took a day. Which was Hong Kong post then Parcelforce.

Back