HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mines from Animate right now. I'm still just pissed off with this whole transaction. Even though I finally got the product, I WILL be leaving a negative feedback stating how he lied on ebay, poor communication, ignored me when I ask for my refund, had to escalate a dispute claim through paypal. I think I'm just going to go ahead and either sell this or trade it with someone else who did not get a chance to get the Batman Version 1 yet.

Just got mines from Animate right now. I'm still just pissed off with this whole transaction. Even though I finally got the product, I WILL be leaving a negative feedback stating how he lied on ebay, poor communication, ignored me when I ask for my refund, had to escalate a dispute claim through paypal. I think I'm just going to go ahead and either sell this or trade it with someone else who did not get a chance to get the Batman Version 1 yet.
He never refunded me the difference for shipping airmail instead of the ems I paid for. He promised to refund the difference, but never did. It was a horrible transaction and had to file a claim just to get the darn item. When the item arrived the HT Box looked like it had water damage, and the inside plastic protector covering the Joker had condensation on it. Nightmares I tell ya:rolleyes:

Anyone know how many of these will be produced? for all 3 figures. Like when will a time come the production will end. As I see it says collectors edition on the joker box.

Well i emailed toys2 about joker since i preordered back in may but still have heard nothing, their response:
Thanks for your order again.

We do received our first shipment of Joker figure and it only fulfill up to order # 10500.

Your order is arrange to send out by our next shipment which arrive by end of Aug.

We will email you the tracking # after we ship out your figure.

We are greatly appreciate for your patient.

Best Regards,

Toys2

My order was 10522.... so im a little annoyed. And im not sure if they mean the end of august is another shipment or the expected second shipment alot of places have put up preorders meaning october... which would really suck ass since i ordered may 22nd i thought that was still within the first orders time frame.

So i guess if your order # is higher than the one they list your gonna be waiting like me... :(

Well i emailed toys2 about joker since i preordered back in may but still have heard nothing, their response:

My order was 10522.... so im a little annoyed. And im not sure if they mean the end of august is another shipment or the expected second shipment alot of places have put up preorders meaning october... which would really suck ass since i ordered may 22nd i thought that was still within the first orders time frame.

So i guess if your order # is higher than the one they list your gonna be waiting like me... :(

I never got an answer from them via email, so I finally called and the chick said mine would be shipping at the end of August.

That was two weeks ago, so I'm really starting to doubt it. Plus, my order # is higher than yours so...

I probably won't be bothering with Toys2 again....:banghead

I am waiting on both Batman (original) and Joker from Toys2.net. Never ordered from them before, but I believe they are good because they are the "official" North American Hot Toys distributor or something, right?

I also emailed them roughly 2 weeks ago, and they said end of August as well. But my question is, are they waiting for BOTH Batman and Joker additional shipments, or just Joker? Is my Batman just sitting there waiting for the Joker to arrive? I don't recall there being an option of shipping separate or not.

I'm worried a little because if Joker is shipping end of August and there are still no Batmans in stock, that means I gotta wait EVEN LONGER. I just hope this "end of August" shipment they are waiting for, is for more of BOTH figures.

*sigh*

Excellent, it's finally made it to the UK.

Your item is being processed by customs in GREAT BRITAIN.
Into Foreign Customs, August 24, 2008, 4:28 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Arrived Abroad, August 24, 2008, 4:22 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

It sure is taking its sweet time.

I guess I was spoiled by the speed Action HQ shipped theirs.

I am waiting on both Batman (original) and Joker from Toys2.net. Never ordered from them before, but I believe they are good because they are the "official" North American Hot Toys distributor or something, right?

I also emailed them roughly 2 weeks ago, and they said end of August as well. But my question is, are they waiting for BOTH Batman and Joker additional shipments, or just Joker? Is my Batman just sitting there waiting for the Joker to arrive? I don't recall there being an option of shipping separate or not.

I'm worried a little because if Joker is shipping end of August and there are still no Batmans in stock, that means I gotta wait EVEN LONGER. I just hope this "end of August" shipment they are waiting for, is for more of BOTH figures.

*sigh*

I've been dealing with T2 for some time, and they are the best. If you ordered the Batman and Joker at the same time they usually ship together to save you on postage. I did and they came together for reduced shipping. Saved about $10.00 on shipping. I've had mine for 2 days. They are well worth the wait, as they are great.

Hot toys Joker

hey where did you guys get your joker figure i preordered mine from toys2.net a long time ago and they still havent sent me anything they keep telling me in 2 weeks and i pre ordered the first wave help me out guys thanks

Back