HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe's board name here is Mista305. He owns a collectibles shop in Florida. He's the best retailer you'll deal with and you have an open line of communication with him on here so you'll always know what the latest and greatest is. This list could go on, but he's not put me on his payroll yet so I'll stop there. :D

It's not killertoyz is it? What store? I am in Ga. and shipping would be cheap from FLA.

Just got my Joker and Bats today from Toys2. Shipped Friday.

Batman is great. Joker is pretty good too, but there are some things I don't like. The velcro for one.

Two months, ouch! My order was placed a month ago now and I'm starting to get a little impatient :duh. I gt an e-mail from him ysterday and got all excited, but it turned out to be the Goodshipped news letter. Still he seems pretty reputable, and to be fair I haven't messaged him yet but will start to next week if I've still not heard nowt.

I too was excited with his email, until i saw it was newsletter as well lol. He seems like a good guy :) Least its coming soon i hope. Pre-ordered Machiko off sunnystudio or something as well...dont even know when thats coming D:

Want something to do while you're unpatiently awaiting your Dark Knight?

You guys wanna see who would win in a fight between Wolverine and The Dark Knight....go see my new video on Youtube titled Hot Toys Batman vs Wolverine...

let me know what you think......enjoy
:)

Thank you

WIMP-VERINE is more like it!

PWNED by THE DARK KNIGHT
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Bats from Animate was shipped Monday, still waiting on Joker from Joe. He said that they will hopefully ship this week! Looks like next week for sure!

Has anyone been flukey enough to get the new suit version yet? or are they not out?

I got my Hot Toy's Joker this morning and the new Hot Toy's original suit has been dispatched today!

*runs about banging his pots*

Back