HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the tracking info for both my Batman Begins and Joker figs. from Toy and Game in Hong Kong. Should be here in 6-8 days. Can't wait ... :banana

Checked the shipping links listed in the email and they left HK via airmail today. Both the HK mail and USPS sites have it shipped from HK today. Sweet!

Honestly if I miss out on the BB Batman, I wont be heart broken, as I have TDK version on preorder through Toys2. My Joker should ship this week from Joe, so I'll be good on that. I just want my fig or my money back. Either will do.

Is Joe getting them this week already?

Joe said that his 1st shipment of Jokers was split, so some went out last week, and hopefully the rest will get out later this week.

Sorry... I've completely lost track, but has anyone gotten word on when abc-express is getting their Jokers?

Sorry... I've completely lost track, but has anyone gotten word on when abc-express is getting their Jokers?

I haven't contacted them but they did send out an email about a month ago. But I was expecting to have had both my Joker and Batman by now.

I might send an email at the end of the week.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Quick OT question...My tracking number shows up on the USPS system and the Hong Kong post tracking system, but not the EMS. Does this mean animate shipped it airmail as apposed to the the EMS shipping I paid for? :?

Actually, I don't think mine is EMS either. It got here fast, but it's not in the EMS service either, and on the USPS tracking it said it had left from the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre, so I think he screwed me over again.

Actually, I don't think mine is EMS either. It got here fast, but it's not in the EMS service either, and on the USPS tracking it said it had left from the Hong Kong Air Mail Centre, so I think he screwed me over again.
When you find out for sure that he sent it airmail contact Ebay & Paypal. He will have to refund the difference, since you did not get what you paid for :rolleyes:

Just received my tracking info from Toys2. Looks like Thursday is the day!

:chew:joy:banana:chew

got my Batman and Joker from Studio Sunny. He posted them on the 9th August and I got the parcel around 11am today. 2 days from China to England, not bad at all.
I hope you guys get yours soon.

Just been to see this movie again with my cousin , it ^^^^ing rocks ! :rock

I can't wait for these !.
ABC EXPRESS like to take their time I guess !.

Got mine last Thursday from animate and they did indeed ship Airmail as opposed to the EMS I paid for. I've contacted them twice and can't understand either response(something bout being gay--sorry, Simpsons reference). It did get here in about a week through airmail, but we did pay for EMS so I left neutral feedback. I'm just glad to have it!

Got mine last Thursday from animate and they did indeed ship Airmail as opposed to the EMS I paid for. I've contacted them twice and can't understand either response(something bout being gay--sorry, Simpsons reference). It did get here in about a week through airmail, but we did pay for EMS so I left neutral feedback. I'm just glad to have it!

That's disappointing what a unprofessional seller animate has turned out to be. I am glad you received your Joker though :D:banana

He is certainly worth the wait! Hope you folks receive yours in good condition I've read that boxes are coming smashed in due to how he packs them. I lucked out and box was in great condition. Guess I got the one they decided not to play soccer with.

Back