HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animate_internationals 6 years 2 months hk, Hong Kong

animate_international 6 years 3 months Hong Kong

still animate_internationals had like 95% or so until lately, doubt they are different sellers some people have np at all and get their stuff on time and no hassle. but others are having problems. maybe jeckle and hide is running the place :horror maybe depends who is in the shop and running things when you email them, contacted them other day and got a response so fast i was shocked could not have been more than 15 minutes, and was in pretty good english also.

is a great mystery but i doubt anything as sinister as someone passing themselves off as them and trying to rob people, after all i think the real seller would know since it links their site and would take action if the one id was not legit.

Nah, I think the other account is for different countries. Notice that if you have a US account that none of the sales from other countries are listed in search unless you go to like ebay.co.uk or whatever. They're just trying to reach as many people as possible.

Just got a reply from animate about the EMS thing, he says Airmail is actually faster to the U.S. than EMS.

Not that I can really argue that since it's already shipped, we'll just wait and see when it arrives, he said he would refund me the difference though.

pjam is now upset too.

My order shipped from Toys2 Friday the 8th with a scheduled delivery of 8/15, One week. That is the usual case for me...

I called UPS today and they confirmed Friday 15th. Okay...

I just checked my tracking and UPS changed it to Monday 18th!!!

10 Friggin' Days? 7 Days from Detroit to Cali? Gimme a break... :monkey4 :monkey2

Mine are on the same truck it seems. They just pushed me back until after the weekend as well. :monkey4

In other news, I got a spare Hot Toys neck today from Korea so my old school HT Batman is all ready for one of the new Original Batman's heads when he gets here... on Monday...:banghead

Gdb is getting upset!!

Mine are on the same truck it seems. They just pushed me back until after the weekend as well. :monkey4

In other news, I got a spare Hot Toys neck today from Korea so my old school HT Batman is all ready for one of the new Original Batman's heads when he gets here... on Monday...:banghead

Gdb is getting upset!!

Did you buy the new figure or are you just getting the head?

I got the new Original suit and a Joker. But I hear Batman comes with only one neck and the old Batman's neck looks to have a different connector for the head so I snatched up a Black and a Bronze neck for cheap. I'll hide one under the cowl and the other one is a spare neck because the price was right.

I'm tired of waiting for ABC Express... Just got an email saying all Combine orders are being sent next week... Grrr!

:monkey4GRANGE IS GETTING UPSET!:monkey4

yeah me too....i have emailed him a couple of times asking what the hold up is and it takes 3-4 days to get a reply. it really ticks me off because ABC was highly recommended and this is my first experience with him. unfortunately for him its probably gonna be my last.

I'm having the same problem with Sweet Castle Of Toys and my Tereus figure. Two emails over two days and no reply yet. Must try and be patient, though it very difficult when you get no response from the sellers.
I wonder if the Olympics are holding things up? Must be busy over there in China.

i saw a news report on beijing at lest they cannot driver their cars but every other day there and all factories are shut down for the duration i believe they said.

dunno how far those olympics restrictions extend beyond there tho.

Last week I received my BB from ABC Express. I'm waiting on TDK from Animate & the Joker from Action HQ. I was tempted to use Absolute Comics, but my spider sense told me they might get them later than others. They are probably a good source though.

Last week I received my BB from ABC Express. I'm waiting on TDK from Animate & the Joker from Action HQ. I was tempted to use Absolute Comics, but my spider sense told me they might get them later than others. They are probably a good source though.

first of all welcome to the freaks.........second, if you've read the past couple of pages on this thread you'll probably notice that alot of people have been and are still having trouble getting their orders shipped from animate or for that matter, getting their money refunded.....what i'm trying to say is i would'nt risk it with the tdk bats because its not coming out for another month or so ( not really sure on the release date for this one ). ask animate for a refund and place an order someplace else.......toys2 still has the 2nd wave up for preo.....i know its probably none of my bussiness but people are getting skrewed left and right by animate( maybe not intentionally ).anyway that my opinion.

That's good advice. Cancel any more pre-orders with animate. I think after people get their money back or Batman and Jokers have been received no-one will touch animate again.

first of all welcome to the freaks.........second, if you've read the past couple of pages on this thread you'll probably notice that alot of people have been and are still having trouble getting their orders shipped from animate or for that matter, getting their money refunded.....what i'm trying to say is i would'nt risk it with the tdk bats because its not coming out for another month or so ( not really sure on the release date for this one ). ask animate for a refund and place an order someplace else.......toys2 still has the 2nd wave up for preo.....i know its probably none of my bussiness but people are getting skrewed left and right by animate( maybe not intentionally ).anyway that my opinion.

I tried to order TDK bats yesterday from toys2 the second wave is soldout ..had to settle for BB bats (thats cool tho) so yeah

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I have been a lurker here for a while. Today I thought I would go ahead & join the cause!

Thanks for looking out for me. I am concerned about animate based off others experiences. I don't mind waiting longer for the TDK as long as I get it at some point (if that's the real problem). I may change my mind though...

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I have been a lurker here for a while. Today I thought I would go ahead & join the cause!

Thanks for looking out for me. I am concerned about animate based off others experiences. I don't mind waiting longer for the TDK as long as I get it at some point (if that's the real problem). I may change my mind though...

well as i mentioned to LOSTaddict815, cornerstore comics still has tdk bat on preorder.......i dont know when they will get them in though, but they have great service, i 've bought from these guys before.

Just got my order of the orginal suit Batman and the Joker from Toys2 today, definatly worth the wait guys

ActionHQ still has him available for preorder also--first wave.

ABC has begun shipping?

Yes, I received my BB last Thursday. I did not get an email or tracking number. It just appeared at my door. I'm guessing that might happen to a lot of people.

Back