HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting mine from BBTS this Tuesday, which makes me happy but at the same time I had also paid up front from animate which I wish I had seen this thread before I paid this guy back two weeks ago. I guess I'm in the same rutt as most of you. I did told him that if he did not ship it by this tuesday and give me a tracking number to give me my refund. Let's see how that goes. As for my Joker pre-order, It shows now that my order is delayed to September from BBTS. What's another month right??:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

My order was also places on 5/20, I did it like first thing in the morning, I don't know if time of day factors in much.

That's when I ordered...and mine didn't go out yesterday. :(

Obviously they only shipped out a very few yesterday so you few guys got damn lucky. Feel special....because you are.

I hope mine ships Monday at least. But that puts me into not next week but the following to receive them. DRAT! Still, better than waiting to ship in late August or Sept.

I ordered both Batman (Begins Suit) and Joker, the email arrived at 1:25 am.

AM this morning, Saturday?

That's when I ordered...and mine didn't go out yesterday. :(

Obviously they only shipped out a very few yesterday so you few guys got damn lucky. Feel special....because you are.

I hope mine ships Monday at least. But that puts me into not next week but the following to receive them. DRAT! Still, better than waiting to ship in late August or Sept.

AM this morning, Saturday?

whoops, I misread Voorhees27's question badly. I placed my order on May 20th at 4:06 PM. I thought he meant when did I receive my email which was this morning.

Boy I gotta say after spending exactly $3500 in just over a year I can't help but feel a let down right now. I ordered mine as soon as they were made available for sale and STILL haven't gotten an e-mail. I even e-mailed Eric early yesturday and nothing.

This is an old case of someone both not valueing me as an important customer and a case of needing to go elswhere. I will find another Canadian retailer. Maybe i'm beeing a little baby but i've had splended customer service on items that costed me $10.

Theres a guy in Calgary that carries all this stuff anyway, he's also the Canadian Sideshow distributor too.

Wait a sec.................who the ^^^^ am I blabbing to? :confused:

:banghead damn i guess time does factor in cause this is my exact order placed
Date: 20-05-2008 20:48:19

hopefully i get an email monday saying its shipping

I was later than the rest of you, I got my order in on 5-26-08, so I haven't heard anyhting from them yet. Oh well, at least I know that they are starting to ship 'em out. Shouldn't be too long now.

So animate_internationals has another neg for a military HT figure. I decided to file my claim now :monkey2:banghead I am very disappointed all the way around, I was really looking forward to getting my Joker... I suppose now I need to start looking around for a reputable seller I can get one from.

Boy I gotta say after spending exactly $3500 in just over a year I can't help but feel a let down right now. I ordered mine as soon as they were made available for sale and STILL haven't gotten an e-mail. I even e-mailed Eric early yesturday and nothing.

This is an old case of someone both not valueing me as an important customer and a case of needing to go elswhere. I will find another Canadian retailer. Maybe i'm beeing a little baby but i've had splended customer service on items that costed me $10.

Theres a guy in Calgary that carries all this stuff anyway, he's also the Canadian Sideshow distributor too.

Wait a sec.................who the ^^^^ am I blabbing to? :confused:

Really, all of this because it didn't ship Friday? It will ship Monday or Tuesday. I too ordered the first day they went up and have to wait until early next week. Three extra days will not kill you; you've waited three months already. Some of you really need to step back and look at how you are acting.

Really, all of this because it didn't ship Friday? It will ship Monday or Tuesday. I too ordered the first day they went up and have to wait until early next week. Three extra days will not kill you; you've waited three months already. Some of you really need to step back and look at how you are acting.

Oh dude you have no idea, its my fault (not enough detail) but its way more than just this current order for me. Past problems, just didn't want to type up a storm. No bigs.

Hi folks- waiting on a Joker from actionhq and hopefully a Begins Batman from an ebay seller, here.

The photo threads are doing a strange mixture of helping and hurting in regards to the wait for the figures to arrive. XD

Oh my god, what a ^^^^^*ing liar.

Last week animate_internationals said he had me down to mail out on Saturday morning. The day came and went and I didn't get any message, so I asked him if it shipped and this was the response.

Shipping SKD of the 1/6 Hot toys Joker & Batman Original Costume

Order before 20 July will ship out on 11/8-16-8
Order between 20/7-25/7 will ship out on 17/8-23/8
Order after 26/7 will ship out on 24/8-30/8

- animate_internationals

If it wasn't for that I got a good discount on Ebay and don't have time to fool with other sellers I would have filed a dispute a long time ago.

Finally, got my tracking number form animate_internationals after filing a PayPal claim :rolleyes: The tracking number does not work yet, so he must of just sent it.

Finally, got my tracking number form animate_internationals after filing a PayPal claim :rolleyes: The tracking number does not work yet, so he must of just sent it.

Good luck with that spoonie, you deserve it. :D Let us know when it kicks in.

Back