• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spidey/parker

Sideshow (not Hot Toys) 1/6 T2 Sarah Connor - I believe I am the second owner of this and I've just realised it is surplus to my particular requirements. The box is in great condition, I do believe the figure is complete and also has the hat (this was the Sideshow exclusive). The repainted parts include the head, hands and boots. The only complaint is that the paint on the hands doesn't seem to be sealed and appears dirty, though that last point might have been a deliberate effect.

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom1-1.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom2.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom3.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom4.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom7.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom9.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom14.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom15.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom20.jpg

SideshowFMLsarahconnorcustom.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batpod, HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent,Wolf Pred body,medi-spidey/parker

Joker V1 - SOLD

salepics88Small.jpg

salepics81Small.jpg

salepics86Small.jpg

^note the inner jacket would need to be glued

salepics83Small.jpg

^minor punctures of the fabric - really barely noticeable - where he stapled the coat closer to his body

salepics82Small.jpg

^residual whitetack underneath shirt collar.

Iron Man Mark III - SOLD

salepics73Small.jpg

salepics71Small.jpg

salepics67Small.jpg

salepics66Small.jpg

Note the colour fading of the soft parts. More noticeable in daylight as in these pics.

Last edited:

Any takers? (last time I used those words I had a sale almost instantly, will it work again??!)

to the top with this here thread.

gawrgarg uhuihuhgrguh uhguawhq4gt hguhrg !

Hot Toys MMS 45 Predator 2 City Hunter - Box has typical shelfwear and a minor buckling on one spine. Presentable though IMO. It will be missing 2 parts of the inner tray however so as to fit the figure inside without having to disassemble, a process I fear would lead to breakages and thus want to avoid. I have a pic showing how you will receive the figure. The figure is complete. It has some minor scratches (pictured). The thigh armour on his left leg broke off and had to be glued on. It no longer rotates like the thigh armour on his other leg and it also now sticks out slightly. I glued it like that to facilitate a wider leg pose, which I was personally more inclined to do with him than to just have him standing up straight. Some of the joints are perhaps a little bit loose, whether they were always like that I'm honestly not sure. I think thats all for him.

P2regularversion17.jpg

P2regularversion15.jpg

P2regularversion13.jpg

P2regularversion12.jpg

P2regularversion10.jpg

P2regularversion9.jpg

P2regularversion8.jpg

P2regularversion7.jpg

P2regularversion5.jpg

Notice the thigh armour sticks out a bit in the pick below:

P2regularversion11.jpg

Last edited:

Predator 2 City Hunter Pics:

P2regularversion2.jpg

Belt may have had to be glued at one point:
P2regularversion18.jpg

Small scratches inside upper-arm:
P2regularversion19.jpg

Scratch on bicep:
P2regularversion20.jpg

Apart from typical shelfwear there is this slight buckling on the main part of the box:
P2regularversion21.jpg

He will be packaged thusly, bubblewrapped inside the tray. Empty space also filled with bubblewrap so he isn't bounced around:
P2regularversion23.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Toys MMS 64 Kane - The box for this is beautiful. Minimal shelfwear and the sleeve is lovely and shiny still. I don't see any sign of rubber deterioration however the figure is not without other issues which I must point out. I modded this one. I didn't like how, on the stock figure, you could barely see his head inside the helmet. It was ridiculous frankly - if he were a real person he wouldn't have been able to see anything. It was a long time ago now but I believe I carved out the collar upon which the helmet sits and gradually narrowed it and hollowed it until the helmet could sit lower on his shoulders - thus making the Freddy Mercury head higher up inside the helmet and more visible. Look at my pics for evidence of my amateur but mostly successful modding. I also would not push the headsculpt all the way down on the neck. Without the helmet on this creates a giraffe neck effect but with helmet on it looks fine.

Secondly the LEDs have always been troublesome. At present time I have no batteries for them but I don't think that was ever the only problem - they also needed fiddling and the insertion of shards of a coke can to get them connecting properly. Even worse the location of the battery compartments was incredibly difficult to access and required unhooking of straps each time I needed to access the batteries - and considering the batteries frequently weren't working this was frustratingly often.
At some point, before I ever thought I'd be selling him, I must have cut and glued the straps - they are now no longer attached to his backpack and are just glued onto his back. When you remove the helmet, unhook the hoses that attach it to the backpack and just pull down on the backpack to access the battery compartment. It is still held in place by straps around his waist and just flips back up into position. So cutting the other straps has really had no big consequence. Visually all looks normal when he's suited up. But definitely look at the pics and my notations on the pics before you buy. Again, at this time the LEDs in both the helmet and the backpack aren't working.

This all sounds like a lot of issues but it is nevertheless a highly presentable figure, I'm just covering myself so I can't be told ''you didn't mention these glue marks!'' etc etc.

Kanepics17.jpg

Kanepics18.jpg

Kanepics1.jpg

Kanepics7.jpg

Kanepics6.jpg

Kanepics5.jpg

Kanepics3.jpg

Notice the shiny gluemarks:
Kanepics8.jpg

A slight gap under the helmet. It can be pushed down but doesn't seem to want to stay all the way down after my modding, not hugely noticeable and I'm sure something could be done:
Kanepics9.jpg

''Collar'' isn't flush with suit when viewed from underneath like this. This picture exaggerates the effect:
Kanepics15.jpg

Last edited:

Nostromo Crew Member Kane pics:

Kanepics16.jpg

Scratches and cuts underneath the collar not seen except when inspecting like this:
Kanepics14.jpg

Straps are glued to his back and are not attached to the backpack:
Kanepics10.jpg

However the straps were glued to the backpack at one point leaving these marks:
Kanepics11.jpg

Straps don't need to be hooked onto the backpack to keep it upright on his back, it enables easier access to battery compartment:
Kanepics13.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Mostly Hot Toys - price drops 1/6/12 - have previously listened to offers

Just watched Robocop 2. Yep, still think its $h!t. Though the fight with Cain was good.

Back