• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT TDK V1 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy phone

Hot Toys Barney Ross incomplete figure

uploads4.jpg

uploads8.jpg

uploads6.jpg

uploads5.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9698.jpg

IMG_9697.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT TDK V1 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy phone

1:6 Bruce Wayne suit

uploads13.jpg

uploads14.jpg

uploads15.jpg

uploads12.jpg

uploads11.jpg

uploads10.jpg

Last edited:

Medicom '24' Season 5 outfit for Jack Bauer - Its the liked-by-many Medicom season 5 outfit. It is good except I can't get the jacket to zip up anymore, its a bit worn out on one side - visually it looks fine, it just affects the functionality of the zipper. Maybe you'd have better luck or know how to fix it.

JackbauerstuffIMG_02521_zps6f22b730.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02522_zpseadae200.jpg

Links to pics (not mine) of Enterbay Jack Bauer with these clothes:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046327&postcount=2766

Last edited:

Hot Toys Chris Taylor (Platoon)

Tayloronly5.jpg

Tayloronly3.jpg

Tayloronly7.jpg

Taylorhelmet1.jpg

Taylorhelmet2.jpg

Last edited:

A-Dev do you still have the OC Bats for sale?

Old pics of my Enterbay Jack Bauer with the Medicom season 5 clothes:

bauerposed2.jpg

bauerposed3.jpg

bauerposed4.jpg

bauerposed5.jpg

bauerposed.jpg

bauerposed1.jpg

Bauerinmedi-clothes2resize.jpg

Bauerinmedi-clothes3resize.jpg

Bauerinmedi-clothes1resize.jpg

Enterbay figure itself not for sale. Nor are the other figures shown obviously.

Last edited:

Yeah, I kinda lost my order with Sideshow regarding their inability to accept credit card payment from India. Which they never offered a reason for. They wanted a money order payment, went to the PO and got to know that even International Money Orders are banned like Western Union, as money can be sent internationally ONLY to blood relatives :dunno

Kinda bummed out over that, got the mail last night. If you do/dont like the new suit or anything and want to sell one or the other, please do keep me in mind... hit me hard cause this would be the last figure Im buying this year before I probably leave my country. Even bought the HT Scarecrow for it :(

T1 headsculpt

upload32.jpg

upload33.jpg

upload34.jpg

upload35.jpg

upload36.jpg

upload37.jpg

upload38.jpg

Last edited:

I will keep you in mind. You have your own CC and paypal now?

Yup I do, Paypal and CC are mine and my cousin we share the account, but we live in the same city, same family. CC is in his name as he is older, but isnt a problem... the account is controlled by me and both of our addresses are listed on it and our bank account and CC are verified 100%... done quite a few deals already with it with Gooshipped and others for that HT Scarecrow and Enterbay Bruce Lee stuff (Im glad I completed the Bruce Lee line atleast :lol its the Nolan Batman thats bothering my OCD :wink1: )

Re: FS: HT Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy phone

Hot Toys USCM Hudson

upload47.jpg

upload46.jpg

upload45.jpg

upload44.jpg

upload43.jpg

upload40.jpg

this piece of shoulder armour is loose due to a minor, outwardly invisible break-
upload30.jpg

It should go like this in its proper position-
upload31.jpg

this strap under his groin may not be original to the figure and is attached to the hidden side of the crotch armour with glue-
upload29.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT P1 Pred, MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatbo

Hot Toys MMS 24 USCM Drake - The box for this will be missing 2 inner trays. I've encased him in bubblewrap and taped loose accessories in baggies to the remaining tray. I didn't want to disassemble the figure and packaging him outside the box isn't an option I want to pursue. Outwardly you've got a complete box and this one is good, not even much shelfwear. The figure isn't quite complete. According to the box there should be one of those tracking devices that Hicks personally gives to Ripley in the film but I couldn't seem to find it. Otherwise I think its complete.

Things to note: His right hand broke and needed repair - peg snapped off inside the wrist. I conducted a repair as of 19/10/12. The new wrist peg is not original to the figure. I'm providing a second equivalent wrist peg in case the other original breaks at some point, although in that eventuality you'll be the one drilling out the broken peg. You may notice in the pics that the rubber around the wrist has some wear & tear, that was from a previous attempt at a more amateur repair of simply glueing the hand back on. Secondly he has wires that attach from his headset to his chest and from his Smart gun to his chest. The pegs for these broke and thus they need to be glued. Well the one for the headset already is, the one for the Smartgun is not. Thirdly I think the torch normally attached to his back will need to be glued aswell (see pic in second link below).

upload19.jpg

upload21.jpg

upload23.jpg

upload16.jpg

upload17.jpg

upload15.jpg

upload13.jpg

These wires that are connected to the chest armour (see the red bit) were fragile, the little pegs broke and had to be/will have to be glued
upload25.jpg

upload24.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT P1 Pred, MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatbo

More pics of Hudson:

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload5.jpg

upload4.jpg

upload8.jpg

upload9.jpg

upload10.jpg

upload11.jpg

Last edited:

Damaged neck Barney Ross body:

uploads22.jpg

uploads20.jpg

uploads19.jpg

uploads18.jpg

uploads17.jpg

Last edited:

Drake

upload28.jpg

^perhaps glue this on.

drakerepair1.jpg

drakerepair2.jpg

^hand repair. Probably a little looser than original joint but that could be a good thing if it means less stress on the plastic.

Last edited:

Hot Toys P1 Predator - Box is pretty good. Minor shelfwear, one corner with slight fraying. The figure is complete but not quite mint. I had removed all the parts that distinguish the 1987 predator from the newer 'Classic' Predator from the Rodriguez film and transferred them over to my Classic Predator figure. Since I have decided to sell that figure I have now moved those parts back. However all of this involved breaking a hose and the elbow bands, ripping off a pouch which was attached to the belt etc. Thus there are areas, which will be pictured, that have been re-glued. Also the loincloth covering his rear required spots of glue in places to secure it under the belt and stop it from riding up. This is all pretty discreet however, no obvious glue marks.

I did a dread-mod on him at one point, the pull em out and re-glue in new position method, makes his head look much better than the stock figure. You might see evidence of this mod if you study the 'roots' of his dreads.
What else? There's a hose on his shoulder cannon that seems to have lost its connection at one end, I don't know where its supposed to go.

The mask is a problem - the jaw/snout part is too tight/narrow to wrap around the face. Any attempt to put it on the figure as is would probably end in failure and scratches to the face sculpt. So it needs to be softened up by heating in hot water - just be careful not to dip the electronics into the water too (the lazersight in the helmet) - which, speaking of, does work. However batteries will not be included, I am not allowed to send them.

Finally the stand for this figure was always nice looking but almost unusable. I think its warped or something. The stalk (holding the crotch grabber) does not fit properly and it leans backwards. I would not rely on it to hold the figure up.

There will also be an extra hand. I think its from one of the Wolf Predator releases, I don't know why I still have it.

Sounds like a lot of negatives but I'm just covering myself. The figure overall is still great and highly presentable.

23/Oct/13 *These pics outdated but decided to keep them anyway. See other links for more recent pics*

P1toclassic10.jpg

^Overview (the T2 stand in pics following won't be included!)

P1toclassic1.jpg

P1toclassic2.jpg

P1toclassic6.jpg

P1toclassic5.jpg

P1toclassic4.jpg

P1toclassic7.jpg

P1toclassic3.jpg

^loincloth can kinda move out of position like above.

P1toclassic8.jpg

^minor scratches on arm

P1toclassic9.jpg

^may have been glued, can't exactly remember.

Last edited:

Yep, pm sent!

Re: FS: HT MMS67 Batman, Clark Kent, medi-spidermans, 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy

Hot Toys Barney Ross Headsculpt only - Externally this head is fine. Inside its a little messier as seen in the pics. What happened was I had immense difficulty getting the head onto a body. The balljoints kept wobbling around when I'd try to push the head on so, before I ever had any notions of selling it, I decided to glue the ****ing balljoint into the head....and it still didn't work. I think I had the wrong balljoint in the end. Anyway I pulled it back out along with the internal socket of the head and so what you see in the pics is hardened glue residue and dinges from pliers. Anyway, the socket is still usable and as I said before externally you won't notice a problem

**PRICE REDUCED FROM $40 DUE TO NECK PLUG NO LONGER SOLD WITH IT**

Barneyhead2.jpg

Barneyhead3.jpg

Barneyhead4.jpg

Barneyhead1.jpg

Barneyhead7.jpg

Barneyhead8.jpg

Barneyhead9.jpg

Barneyhead6.jpg

Last edited:
Back