• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 T4 custom marcus Wright, T4 Connor, T-700 factory, Preds

Trevor Grove Cameron Unpainted Clean Headsculpt

Trevor Grove Terminator:TSCC Cameron headsculpt Unpainted (Clean version) -

pics -

Last edited:

Trevor Grove Cameron Unpainted BD Headsculpt

Trevor Grove Terminator:TSCC Cameron Unpainted Headsculpt (BD version) -

pics -

Last edited:

Hot Toys 'Guardian' T-800

I basically just rented this figure. I like it but I've decided to restrict myself to just the first 2 movies. The figure is in perfect condition but one of the arms of the sunglasses had to be glued.

IMG_0473 Medium_zpsu5q3pb9z.jpg
uplIMG_0209 Small_zpswkph2ewa.jpg
uplIMG_0247 Small_zps1ggdmbyo.jpg
IMG_0476 Medium_zps47xk5qlf.jpg
IMG_0482 Medium_zpstok0tapj.jpg

Last edited:

paint damage where mask attaches on P2:

^The empty space on his (P1) back there is for the medkit. I just didn't unpack all the accessories for these pics.

Last edited:
Re: T4 Connor, T-700 factory, Preds

Nump.... $20 price increase on John Connor is due to inclusion of Erick Sosa head which I had listed by itself at $40

Re: TDK Batman, T4 Connor, T-700 factory, Preds

Hot Toys MMS 45 Predator 2 City Hunter - Box has typical shelfwear and a minor buckling on one spine. Presentable though IMO. It will be missing 2 parts of the inner tray however so as to fit the figure inside without having to disassemble, a process I fear would lead to breakages and thus want to avoid. I have a pic showing how you will receive the figure. The figure is complete. It has some minor scratches (pictured). The thigh armour on his left leg broke off and had to be glued on. It no longer rotates like the thigh armour on his other leg and it also now sticks out slightly. I glued it like that to facilitate a wider leg pose, which I was personally more inclined to do with him than to just have him standing up straight. Some of the joints are perhaps a little bit loose, whether they were always like that I'm honestly not sure. I think thats all for him.

P2regularversion17.jpg

P2regularversion15.jpg

P2regularversion13.jpg

P2regularversion12.jpg

P2regularversion10.jpg

P2regularversion9.jpg

P2regularversion8.jpg

P2regularversion7.jpg

P2regularversion5.jpg

Notice the thigh armour sticks out a bit in the pick below:

P2regularversion11.jpg

Last edited: