• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Terminator Salvation incl. BD T-600 custom; Genisys Guardian, Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys - Lost Predator, Falconer, Kane, Joker head,Medicom clothed Bauer et

MMS117 heads FS

MM117headsFS1_zpsaa93717a.jpg

MM117headsFS2_zpsa13ad4af.jpg

In this pic^ those are the only neck pegs I can seem to find. I think the shortest one is the one the MMS117 used.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys - Lost Predator, Falconer, Kane, Joker head,Medicom clothed Bauer et

more Jack Bauer pics:

JBIMG_9914_zpsf3a73539.jpg

JBIMG_99151_zps7285df9a.jpg

JBIMG_99152_zps24b4ca4f.jpg

JBIMG_99153_zps2d4e5e99.jpg

JBIMG_99154_zps254bb1b6.jpg

JBIMG_99155_zps5dba3d6a.jpg

JBIMG_99156_zpsd24519c5.jpg

JBIMG_99157_zps6c21ddf8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys - Sgt Barnes, Lost Predator, Falconer, Kane, Joker head, Jack Bauer

Sgt Barnes FS:

BIMG_9929_zpsd3cc6545.jpg

BIMG_99301_zps8be6ac30.jpg

BIMG_99302_zps263f3f66.jpg

BIMG_99303_zps069796fd.jpg

BIMG_99304_zps1ad24075.jpg

BIMG_99305_zpsb841c192.jpg

BIMG_99306_zpsa6aa38cc.jpg

BIMG_99307_zpseca47b5c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch parts, Sgt Barnes, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, Joker head, Jack Bauer et

Subway Jack Bauer headsculpt:

JackbauerstuffIMG_02523_zps36d604a0.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02524_zps869efaff.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02525_zpsee910c9d.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02526_zpsad8b182c.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02527_zps8ceacf5e.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02528_zpsf973a457.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_02529_zps62845272.jpg

JackbauerstuffIMG_025210_zps6999db0b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch parts, Sgt Barnes, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, Joker head, Jack Bauer et

Hot Toys Captain Dallas

Item Description

He is complete with box and all accessories. The box does have some crumpling and fraying (pictured in other pic set) could be better could be worse. Ebay prices are absurd, even if they are MISB.

The lights may or may not work, I always had trouble with them where the batteries were not connecting properly and I had to insert broken shards of coke cans to rectify this. But its been a few years now since I had batteries in this figure so I'm not sure how it'll go for you. Furthermore due to the incredibly awkward location of the battery compartment inside his backpack I cut the over-the-shoulder straps on his back so as to allow easier access by just disconnecting the cables to the helmet and pulling down on the backpack in a kind of 45degree arc. Otherwise multiple straps had to be undone every single time the batteries stopped working (which was often). Despite this the severed straps are concealed underneath the backpack and they are not actually needed anyway as far as keeping the backpack upright. It stays up just fine without them.

I did some amateur modding on the figure to lower the helmet further down onto his shoulders. On the stock figures you could barely see the headsculpt through the visor when the helmet was on - if it were a real guy in a real spacesuit he would barely have been able to see out the visor. Lowering the helmet by cutting away at the puffy collar-piece and simultaneously not seating the neck of the headsculpt all the way down onto its joint allowed the head to be where its supposed to be inside the helmet. I did the same thing to the Kane figure that I sold months back but not quite as well as this one. On Kane my cutting looked a bit rough in places and I left glue marks - I don't see those issues here. However, like Kane, the helmet is a tiny bit loose and there can be a gap (pictured). It no longer clicks into place properly and this is a negative impact of the modding.

The only other points to note are the knee joints feel a bit loose, probably due to this being a top-heavy figure and the stand sucks. It always did. The pole leans forward on the base and pops out easily so I never fully trusted it. There also seems to be a tiny scratch on his beard from taking the helmet off.

Sounds like a lot but visually this figure is great. Was going to keep him but am trying to back out of high-end with the Alien franchise.

Notice the way the helmet isn't all the way down as per my description

Where I cut the straps on the back, they are no longer attached to the backpack

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch parts, Sgt Barnes, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, MMS117 heads, Jack Bauer

Hot Toys Dallas -

Some box damage

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch parts, Sgt Barnes, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, MMS117 heads, Jack Bauer

Loose/Incomplete DX01 Joker -

Item Description

Just what you see (except for the tray with the handgun in it, I'm using that for something, just the tray I mean, you will receive the Joker accessories contained in said tray). I sold off the cop Joker stuff a while back. The PERS is still working at time of typing, but be wary as they have a history of breaking on DX01. The machine gun originally came from the Bank Robber Joker and so is an extra here. It seems to be missing a little pin holding that rectangular swinging part, so its a bit loose. The little safety pins for the grenade rig will be provided though I never knew what to do with them. There's a scratch on the stand (pictured). I think that's it.

Note the suspenders are present. I believe they were omitted from the DX11.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch parts, Sgt Barnes, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, MMS117 heads etc

Hot Toys Classic Predator

Box is pretty good, usual minor shelfwear, it'd be rare to get them completely blemish-free. Figure itself is complete and great condition and all lights work. However I cannot provide the batteries as I am not allowed send them.

There is only one issue to note - 2 glue marks on his belt (last picture). I had formerly turned this guy into a 1987 version which had an added pouch attached to the belt. (those 1987 extras have been restored back to my original Hot Toys P1 and are thusly not included)

Last edited:

Hot Toys P1 Predator more recent pics as of 27/10

Hose that had to be reglued. Also elbow straps had to be glued.

small hose on shoulder cannon has come detached at one end

Jaw area of mask is too narrow and needs to be widened by heating up

pouch on waist had to be glued back on

Added spots of glue to keep the loincloth in position where its supposed to be. Clasp area has weakened too

Some dreads tore at the root rather than coming out cleanly when I performed a mod.

Last edited:

NECA Predator lot

8 loose figures

They seem to be in good condition. They are NECA figures so breakage should not take one by surprise. In fact I did have to glue one of Tracker Predator's tusks back on. The fully cloaked Berserker is looking a bit yellow and will probably get moreso with time. Otherwise they seem to be fine. Advice often given for NECA figures though is to dunk them in hot water to soften the joints before you use the articulation - particularly if they seem tight or stuck.

Last edited:

Money added to the a-dev fund:wave

Thanks for the great head:wink1:

Re: FS: Dutch parts, Lost Pred, Falconer, Kane, MMS117 heads etc

:lol

I just received head today, very satisifing:)

Re: FS: Dutch parts, Lost Pred, Falconer, old P2, Kane, Medicom Jack Bauer outfit etc

He LIES!! He received no head!......wait...

Re: FS: Dutch boots&tan shirt, Falconer, old P2, Kane, Medicom Jack Bauer outfit etc

Hot Toys MMS12 ED-209

I will ship this loose and disassembled without original packaging.

Well, it's the old ED-209 from 2006 or so. The rubber parts have of course deteriorated - cracked/dried/peeled away from the borders in places. Exposure to dust back in the day probably didn't help. The dome turned more grey than the black it used to be. In more recent times I've had it covered over to address the dust situation.

The main areas of peeling of the rubber dome are toward the back of the head and also along the sides. At one point I used superglue to try to keep it down but that didn't last. Also an unfortunate side-effect of the glue-job is that shine you see along the perimeter of the dome and on the plastic rims, not terribly noticeable if you aren't looking for it but I wish I had been more careful.

There are some scratches and chaffes in various places, for example on the shoulders where an extreme left or right turn of the head would have parts hitting eachother.

Lastly one of the ball-joints of one of the arms seems to have a minor damage to it with some stress marks around it. Still feels sturdy but maybe use a hairdryer on it when reassembling.

Some of these are a little blurry, they didn't look blurred in my camera viewfinder but turns out they were so that was frustrating. Anyway

uplIMG_4123Medium_zpse551dbcb.jpg
uplIMG_4129Medium_zpsd0e9bc2b.jpg
uplIMG_4132Medium_zps3d9ff4b5.jpg
uplIMG_4135Medium_zps71547a81.jpg
uplIMG_4136Medium_zpse80ee3ec.jpg
uplIMG_41081Medium_zps843ef8c2.jpg
uplIMG_41082Medium_zpsee285396.jpg
uplIMG_41083Medium_zps5955ebe5.jpg
uplIMG_41084Medium_zpsab4ee012.jpg
uplIMG_41085Medium_zps38dc667c.jpg
uplIMG_4106Medium_zps9e773207.jpg
uplIMG_41086Medium_zps1e476a2d.jpg
ED209IMG_967721_zps3d9491d0.jpg
ED209IMG_967722_zpsf59da8f2.jpg
ED209IMG_967723_zps85f7c697.jpg
ED209IMG_96777_zps39f2935f.jpg

New pics taken 2nd October 2017:

021017 (1).JPG
021017 (2).JPG
021017 (3).JPG
021017 (4).JPG
021017 (5).JPG
021017 (6).JPG
021017 (7).JPG
021017 (8).JPG
021017 (9).JPG
021017 (10).JPG
021017 (12).JPG
021017 (13).JPG
021017 (15).JPG
021017 (17).JPG

Last edited:
Re: FS: Dutch boots&tan shirt, Falconer, old P2, Medicom Jack Bauer outfit etc

Hot Toys Marcus Wright

The box is in good condition from what I can see. The removable sleeve part is susceptible to fraying as you pull it off the styrofoam because it tends to get 'caught' in the various indented lines on the box. Nothing major though.

The figure itself is complete but has 2 issues, the first which I understand was common - the battle-damage elbow broke due to a pretty shoddy construction by HT. Due to this the elbow cannot hold a bent position. Secondly the knife-sheath that attaches around his torso has a broken strap.

I think making up for these issues though is that I'm providing an extra set of trousers, extra boots (and boot covers), an extra T-shirt (from the T4 John Connor I think) and an extra knife holster (albeit which also has the same broken strap issue). All you need is another body to display a second figure.

If you intend to display him with the blue jacket I'd recommend putting him on a normal True-Type body to enable better poses with the shotgun. In fact when I took these pics that's what I had the blue-coat version on while the leather-jacket-wearing BD figure was on the stock rubber-armed body.

#

Last edited:

Hot Toys Marcus Wright

The box is in good condition from what I can see. The removable sleeve part is susceptible to fraying as you pull it off the styrofoam because it tends to get 'caught' in the various indented lines on the box. Nothing major though.

The figure itself is complete but has 2 issues, the first which I understand was common - the battle-damage elbow broke due to a pretty shoddy construction by HT. Due to this the elbow cannot hold a bent position. Secondly the knife-sheath that attaches around his torso has a broken strap.

I think making up for these issues though is that I'm providing an extra set of trousers, extra boots (and boot covers), an extra T-shirt (from the T4 John Connor I think) and an extra knife holster (albeit which also has the same broken strap issue). All you need is another body to display a second figure.

If you intend to display him with the blue jacket I'd recommend putting him on a normal True-Type body to enable better poses with the shotgun. In fact when I took these pics that's what I had the blue-coat version on while the leather-jacket-wearing BD figure was on the stock rubber-armed body.

Last edited:

Hot Toys John Connnor Final Battle

Also to include extra custom headsculpt with alternate attempt at likeness by Erick Sosa - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...nor-T-700-factory-Preds&p=3982587#post3982587

The box is fine. The removable sleeve is susceptible to fraying though as you pull it on and off the styrofoam box with all of its indented lines. Nothing major so far.

The figure is complete, any empty slots in the box when you open it held parts that are still on the figure which I opted not to remove for the repackaging.

This is the exclusive version of this figure, it has an extra portable console (with red screen) that the normal edition did not have.

Issues

- the microphone piece of his headset broke off and is not present.
- There is also a little hook missing on his right shoulder which helps to secure the bicep ammo pouch in place by attaching to his jacket on the shoulder.
- The stand is faulty - the stalk part that holds the crotch-grabber cannot plug into the base. It was always like this unfortunately.
- On his grenade launcher the strap comes loose very easily. I was never quite sure if I was reconnecting it properly.
- at one point I decided his arms weren't bulky enough and so I beefed them out with whitetack wrapped around the Truetype at various points. I since removed this tack because I felt I had made him look worse. But there might be some residue inside the jacket, invisible under normal circumstances. There may be none now, I may have removed it all, I can't remember. So these last 2 points may not even be 'issues' so to speak.

The eyes on the Hydrobot do work however I cannot ship this item with batteries so they are removed and you will have to buy your own.

Finally, on the subject of his assault rifle - I am willing to provide either the gun that this figure originally comes with or the gun that he should have come with if they were being accurate to the film. I'll let you choose. Do you want stock or do you want accuracy? (The gun in my pics is the accurate one, not the one that actually comes with the figure)

Last edited:
Back