HT T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like the Aoshima is all that cheap. Might as well spend a little more and go for something a lot better. I wouldn't get the Aoshima. Save up a bit and get the HT Endo. The BD version. Saw one go for "only" $300 on ebay not long ago.

Thanks for the replies guys - I agree that the HT versions has more details but its almost a grand in terms of my currency, where as I can still like the Aoshima for a third of its price.

Thanks for the replies guys - I agree that the HT versions has more details but its almost a grand in terms of my currency, where as I can still like the Aoshima for a third of its price.

Only a third? Really? I was thinking at least 2/3 of the price. And what currency do you use?

Only a third? Really? I was thinking at least 2/3 of the price. And what currency do you use?

Singapore dollar...sucks to be in my part of the world.:mad:

I got my Aoshima for about 100 Euros shipped IIRC. Well worth the price. There have been even better deals for US members.

I managed to find some on ebay.com and have some offers from collectors in my country. :)

Last edited:
Got the TriadToys base in today, and am very impressed. This is exactly what my Endos needed! :yess:

Thanks to SwedishHeat for the heads up! :clap

BaseT800.jpg

BaseT600.jpg

That looks awesome! But I can't use it for my T-800 Endos. They stopped using bullets in that time. Plasma rifles don't have shell casings. At least I don't think so.

You could still use it, because the Resistance used a ton of bullets and I'm sure no one cleaned it up:lol

You could still use it, because the Resistance used a ton of bullets and I'm sure no one cleaned it up:lol

True. I can just get some cheap 1:6 weapons and break them up and throw them on the floor of the base. That would make it look pretty neat too.

Man I really want it now. But the shipping is like $20 bucks!

Last edited:
I think anyone that has a HT Endo NEEDS this base. GREAT pics Sweedish & Kaijuboy

picture001jr.jpg
BaseT800.jpg

Those used casings and skulls bring this figure to the next level. I LOVE the look of this base with the Endo holding the mini-gun.

I think anyone that has a HT Endo NEEDS this base. GREAT pics Sweedish & Kaijuboy

picture001jr.jpg
BaseT800.jpg

Those used casings and skulls bring this figure to the next level. I LOVE the look of this base with the Endo holding the mini-gun.

It doesn't have anything to keep it from falling over though right?

That looks awesome! But I can't use it for my T-800 Endos. They stopped using bullets in that time. Plasma rifles don't have shell casings. At least I don't think so.

But both of my endos have case-spewing miniguns. :lecture :D

Is it excessive dust on your figures or its my eyes?

Its my "Mother Nature" custom... :wink1: And a lack of canned air at the moment... :D

It doesn't have anything to keep it from falling over though right?

As shocking as it seems, both my endos stood with NO support or problems. :yess: They even held up with me turning the whole base several times to take pictures. :horror

Back