HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why dont HT make more units for all their figs????????????

There are still plenty of people who missed out on AvP preds, USCM etc. By not making more of them or re-releasing them, HT are leaving the consumer to look on eBay and spend much more money in the process and thus HT lose out to those sellers.

I would rather they didnt remake them, only good for people who missed out/wouldnt spend the coin.

this is considered as a marketing strategy for their brand. By doing so, it will only create more demands for future HT releases, as many hoped the toys they buy now will increase in value.

Then why dont HT make more units for all their figs????????????

There are still plenty of people who missed out on AvP preds, USCM etc. By not making more of them or re-releasing them, HT are leaving the consumer to look on eBay and spend much more money in the process and thus HT lose out to those sellers.

That would only decrease the value of the AVP preds they've already made and would really piss off the people who worked really hard to find and empty their wallets out for them, like myself.

And honestly I don't think people are gonna stop buying preds just because they don't remake the AVP series. Doesn't seem to stop anyone here from buying lost of Machiko. Hot Toys continues to make quality stuff, we will continue to buy them.

That would only decrease the value of the AVP preds they've already made and would really piss off the people who worked really hard to find and empty their wallets out for them, like myself...

Do you honestly think they care about that?

Hot toys will re-release AVP predators soon or later with new sculpts etc.,

i wonder if it will hold a strong secondary value....and by the way if anyone that wasnt able to score a exclusive wants the mask i dont think that ill be keeping it. i just see myself displaying with the battle damaged one since it lights up...i just wanted to order through sideshow. if anyone wants the mask let me know we can figure something out.

Last edited:
i wonder if it will hold a strong secondary value....and by the way if anyone that wasnt able to score a exclusive wants the mask i dont think that ill be keeping it. i just see myself displaying with the battle damaged one since it lights up...i just wanted to order through sideshow. if anyone wants the mask let me know we can figure something out.
hope not. there will probably be lots of people who will want the cooler helmet. a "strong" secondary market never works in their favor.
they'll need all the help they can get when this disappears.

Back