HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

Let's see what others do here too. Reposting the question at hand below...

Brings up an interesting problem:

display with or without mask?

if no mask, display with mandibles open or closed? :lol

I want to display the Predator in all his ugly mother^^^^er glory... so the mask doesn't really matter... I'll have it in his hand so I can show-off the light-up if need be.

What about you?

That is why you gotta buy two.:D

Damn, I just read the previous posts and learn that SS won't mark low on the packages. This means that I have to 'arrange' something with the guys at fedex OR just learn to let it go and just swallow up whatever the customs gonna bill me later:(

Yeah, I know. But if its any preds that I'm willing to pay top $, its this SS one. Since the bullet mark on the temple really bugs the ^^^^ outta me:(

so i guess once this pred , dutch , billy, and possibly the rest of the commandos is done. thats gonna be it for HT preds. when the ^^^^ is the next AVP coming out?

This is my last predator. I would have bought the Lost predator and subsequently any future ones only for the fact I missed the Elder predator at retail and I don't do ebay.

So just both P2 predator versions, both Wolf predator versions and now both P1 predators for me.

I'll go ahead and buy the P1 special forces team even though its not looking good on the likenesses front so far.

One thing that puzzles me is their decision to make billy, instead of Mac. Or the other black dude, which would seem like the more obvious choice.

This is my last predator. I would have bought the Lost predator and subsequently any future ones only for the fact I missed the Elder predator at retail and I don't do ebay.

So just both P2 predator versions, both Wolf predator versions and now both P1 predators for me.

I'll go ahead and buy the P1 special forces team even though its not looking good on the likenesses front so far.

I ordered mine already, only have cleaner kit pred and I can't miss out on the orig pred.

I ordered mine already, only have cleaner kit pred and I can't miss out on the orig pred.

Definitely can't miss out on the Original Pred
Missed out on the other HT Preds through Sideshow but I have found they are available through a local retailer at a rather expensive price :banghead

One thing that puzzles me is their decision to make Billy, instead of Mac. Or the other black dude, which would seem like the more obvious choice.
Why would they make Mac instead of Billy? Visually I find Billy to be the more interesting one. Billy has the cool vest, M16/shotgun and Sonny Landham has an interestingly mean look about him too.

Why would they make Mac instead of Billy? Visually I find Billy to be the more interesting one. Billy has the cool vest, M16/shotgun and Sonny Landham has an interestingly mean look about him too.

It be a black thang, homie.

If you have to ask, you'd never understand:joy

Back