HT/SS Excl. Pred. 1 fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently HT is having problems with Arnold's likeness again, hense why pics have been pulled yet again.

But I did finally manage to order the exclusive after all of the PZ buzz died down.

Well, good and bad in my opinion. Good because the Arnold likeness needed some tweaking and bad because I wanted to order it. :lol

More good though. I would rather they give us a stellar sculpt.

I thought it would already be sold out. Glad I wasn't too late. Just got one ordered. It's still available.
samesies. i'd be surprised if this doesn't disappear in a week. it's THE best predator figure ever made.

i'll probably skip dutch and billy though.

$5 for an extra bio is fine with me. That bullet damaged between the eyes bothered me for some reason so I'll be displaying him with the clean bio:D

Ordered the exclusive. I was gonna leave Preds alone after I got my BD P2 which I am more than happy with. But I just had to buy the original bad boy that started it all... can't express how much I loved the first Predator movie when it first came out.

Of course, this will probly lead onto me ordering Dutch when he gets released... and then Billy as well cos he's a bad motha ^^^^a too.

CHRISFITZ30 that is one nasty sig :D

finally got the exclusive. and yes, both masks are important to me. my first predator and the only one i ever wanted. finally. after years of waiting.

This really is the Predator to own, and getting an exclusive version ta boot is a nice bonus! I'm extremely happy with this figure, glad they saved the best for last.

This really is the Predator to own, and getting an exclusive version ta boot is a nice bonus! I'm extremely happy with this figure, glad they saved the best for last.

I sure hope this isn't the last predator Hot Toys makes. I wanna see more. But it is becoming limited. I mean what other predators can you make? More lost preds maybe? I wouldn't mind a Gort Pred. But the one I would really wanna see is a Hot Toys Big Red. We'll just have to wait for another movie to come out then...

:banana:banana:banana yeeess !!! got the Exclusive ! :banana:banana:banana

and yes. i wanted both of the masks :D.
will be recieving Wolf from POBOX today too so im happy like shiiieet.

btw i've never gotten an exclusive. i know Wolf came with a different packaging which i didnt like but does this1 too?

Back