HT Scar Predator/Orignal Head Sculpt And Dreads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I dont like the super predators that much but I dont know if they need to be customized hot toys actually did really good on them. But my favorites in order are, 1. scar 2. wolf 3. classic from predators 4. city hunter which I just started liking just a little.

For some reason I dont like the super predators that much but I dont know if they need to be customized hot toys actually did really good on them. But my favorites in order are, 1. scar 2. wolf 3. classic from predators 4. city hunter which I just started liking just a little.
I Know Why You Don't Like Supper Predators Because They Killed The Classic
Now Back The Question I Would Like To See Him Make MGBB Make His Interpatation Of The Falconer And Tracker Predator Faces Because He Did Fa The Celtic And It Was Bad Ass

Whats Fa? But yea he just repainted the scar head for celtic Someone has made a tracker head unmasked before but it basically was a berserker repaint if you think about it the AVP preds are from the same clan there for they will look the same and classic is from a different clan than the supers so he looks different same thing with the lost clan from predator 2 they all look the same in their faces just the elders look older.

Back