HT Robocop 3: pics of face without helmet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it gives him a piggy nose.

Just ordered the Robocop w/ Gun Arm. :rock2

here's some pics of what i mean about the helmet sitting too high.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22939&highlight=robocop&page=7

Okay, I have a chance of buying the Flight Pack version for just 120 euro's :google and they are the last ones available...

I dislike the movie, but looking at the figure with flight-pack you cannot but agree it looks cool! :)
And since I would pose the figure using all the extra's with would be really wourth the money.
228Robocop3_FP_042_3x4.jpg

So I would really buy it, but than I read some of those helmet issues that made me doubt...:monkey2
but than when comparing pictures...it seems that the people complaining here about the V3 with its helmetissue is based on ONLY ONE POSE of a member here :lol
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22939&highlight=robocop&page=7

so I started comparing, and I saw on the official website this picture of the V1 version!
6309_press26-001.jpg

so just the same helmet-"problem" for the V1 version on the official website...:rolleyes:

so it seems a bit harsh to say that only the V3 version has an helmet issue...

so I ask in al honesty: could it be you judged th V3 to hard? :)

answer my question, than I tell :)

what do you think, that I will tell it on a forum when there are only 2 available? :lol

answer: The v3 is judged correctly when seen with the helmet on, it looks a bit weird BUT the great thing about the figure is that you can display it without the helmet.

Well there are 2 left, you only need 1 right? So you could pm me about the other one, where to buy it.

Yeah, but for me Robocop 3 was such a pos movie that I would have a hard time owning anything from it. And the Jetpack was seriously a stupid idea... although I might buy an android ninja if they made one :lol

Also, in Robocop 3, it wasn't Weller under the mask, I kinda figured the new sculpt was whoever replaced him.

robocopjetpackdb9.jpg

does this look like a helmet problem?

edit: this is a V1 body! with a flightpack

I wanna ask for people to post some really good side by side pictures of the both heads please...thx!

Yeah, but for me Robocop 3 was such a pos movie that I would have a hard time owning anything from it. And the Jetpack was seriously a stupid idea... although I might buy an android ninja if they made one :lol

Also, in Robocop 3, it wasn't Weller under the mask, I kinda figured the new sculpt was whoever replaced him.

Naah the sculp doesn't look like Robert Burke at all it looks allot more like weller. Hot toys knows we don't want a Burke Robocop so they were a bit sneaky and sculpted a wellerish head for the v3 robocop. Wich is ofcourse awsome, Weller is robocop noone else!

Hot%20Toys%20Robocop%20and%20ED209_2.jpg

is this a V3 robocop????because you can see a bit of the nose on this frontal view...
or do V1 and V2 also have this image when looking frontal at them?

so I started comparing, and I saw on the official website this picture of the V1 version!
6309_press26-001.jpg

so just the same helmet-"problem" for the V1 version on the official website...
could this be a mistake from the website? that they took a V3 head as showpicture for the V1 gallery?

could this be a mistake from the website? that they took a V3 head as showpicture for the V1 gallery?

Not a mistake the head is just bended a bit backwards and the photo is on a relatively low angle, so you can see a bit of the nose.

I think maybe some of them just have very slightly different 'heights' to how the helmet part is sitting. Mine doesn't have any nose showing, unless you look directly from underneath.

Here's a couple of blogs on my site with photos of my Robocop, which is the Gun-arm version. I think that was the second one to come out....

https://www.darrencarnall.com/search?q=robocop

(click on the pictures to make them bigger)

yep, I've studied all those pictures to :)

I've been studying pictures off all 3 versions :google and I still got no real conclusion it seems, very strange

for instance
eface%20robocop%201.jpg

the top lefthand side picture is obvious a V1-V2 robocop
the bottom righthand side picture someone said it was one of the very first pictures of robocop, so this must be a V1

the bottom lifthand side picture is a comparison between the V3 and the first one.

Strange is this top righthand side picture: it was on the official picture gallery of the V1, but it does not seem like a V1 to me...I imagine that when you would look at it side view, it would look like the V3? or am I mistaken?
PLUS look at the yellow arrow! there is a space between the chinholder and the helmet...strange?

Back