HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have been chasing each other all over the boards today :lol

Rumad is right about the new members though, hard to trust those guys. One scammed me for a small part trade.

i would never give a new member to a board that large sum of money..
:duh:duh
has he even posted there ever again? for your sake i hope so.

Yet you emailed him numerous times to buy them...rigggggght. And no you scared him off. He sold most of them on ebay and has excellent feedback there....did ya bother to check? I'm sure it would break your heart if I did get ripped.....right? Nice guy. :lol

Seems funny that a guy that claims he is buying 2 $2000 figures would quibble over a few hundred bucks for shipping. :naughty

Yet you emailed him numerous times to buy them...rigggggght. And no you scared him off. He sold most of them on ebay and has excellent feedback there....did ya bother to check? I'm sure it would break your heart if I did get ripped.....right? Nice guy. :lol

Seems funny that a guy that claims he is buying 2 $2000 figures would quibble over a few hundred bucks for shipping. :naughty

spoken like true n00b. you are just asking to get ripped off. more power to you.

:joy

Here are the pics.

Everythings good on this one.
idrpua.jpg

2n72w02.jpg

19qb6s.jpg

I'm in a similar situation , my laptop just decides to switch itself off when it feels like , hence I've not spent as much time on the boards ( or ebay!) as I usually do . There's nothing more annoying than spending time writing out a post th.............................

Guys, get a Mac!

Back