HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they sit on the floor, and they come with a strap to tie to the wall to prevent tipping. highly recommend!!!! for $60 a piece you really cant be it. if you have to drive far to get them i'd say grab a couple at once and put one in storage for future use.

^^^exactly. i don't have mine strapped either. but some people that put their PF statues might want to use it so they can sleep at night. i'm only gonna use mine for 12" figures and stuff, but for the CM Predator that i will be getting.... he's gonna have his own acrylic case with the movie ropes around them.

^^^exactly. i don't have mine strapped either. but some people that put their PF statues might want to use it so they can sleep at night. i'm only gonna use mine for 12" figures and stuff, but for the CM Predator that i will be getting.... he's gonna have his own acrylic case with the movie ropes around them.

:rock LOL. I'm thinking pedestal with acrylic case...Cases for Collectibles does some nice pedestals!

Okey i cleaned my detolf so i put the preds up for a lill meeting. + an outside alien.

CIMG0757.jpg

CIMG0756.jpg

hey guys , I don't wanna make a thread about this but my computer maybe on its last legs , if I'm gone for a few weeks it will probably be being repaired or replaced. If you notice anyone asking where are I am I would appreciate it if you could let them know. :rock

Just figured I would post here as you guys are the ones I speak to mostly...

Thanks ,

Tay

^^^that stinks. hope it doesn't die on you. i'm on my backup computer (GFs) while mine is getting repaired. apparently laptop hard drives become angry when you drop them. who would've guessed????

lmao :lol

Mine keeps overheating , I could be on anything and it just shuts down on me.
Probably just needs a clean out , my flat is always really hot because the weather is so .... good I guess :lol. These flats are full of grannies so the heating always stays on !!.
I'm not surprised its over heating , I am too :lol

I'm in a similar situation , my laptop just decides to switch itself off when it feels like , hence I've not spent as much time on the boards ( or ebay!) as I usually do . There's nothing more annoying than spending time writing out a post th.............................

I'm in a similar situation , my laptop just decides to switch itself off when it feels like , hence I've not spent as much time on the boards ( or ebay!) as I usually do . There's nothing more annoying than spending time writing out a post th.............................

my laptop does the same thing.. when ever i run over 3 programs at a time or have too many hi res image windows open/watch dvds/ play any game i hear the fan get louder and louder and it then the laptop just shuts off. any of you computer wizards know what could be causing this?

^^try some compressed air where the vents are. might be a dust buildup. my old HP had this problem back in the day. i took it to a computer repair guy and he opened it up, laughed, put it back together and sprayed with some air. he charged me for the can of air and said to do it at least once a month.

Sure, I would be happy to, when it arrives from Paul...You remember Paul right...the guy you tried to lowball at Hunterlair for his preds? :rolleyes: Care to continue this Rudy?

you still dont have it??? you paid over 400.00 bucks and it still hasnt arrived? i'd be worried by now if i were you...

Back