HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00284.jpg

I love this custom so much. It just looks so damn awesome.

All right, time for some teaser pics. The rest will be in the Pred 1 improvment thread if I can find it.

Badass.jpg

Helmets3.jpg

Now we're talking. That looks sweet. Subtle and yet noticeable. Awesome job bro.

Why do so many Collectors want 2 or 3 doubles of the same Predator?

I'm lucky I can afford just one of the five I have.:monkey2

I tried to "justify" or pidgeonhole my Pred figures into the "one from each movie", but hell that got blown away because of the Elder and Lost from P2. I have never been terribly interested in Scar:horror, but I like the Ancient Elders and the regular Elder from AVP.

Ah heck, why not.

Here are a couple of mine:

Les Walker's movie-accurate Elder leading the troops from AVP:
ht-avp-preds.jpg

And my only effort at customising to date - a P2 'Bio-Helmet' Predator:

biohelmpred2.jpg

In terms of future projects, I'm just getting the parts together to do a second 'lost hunter' who, with the Elder and battle-damage P2, will complete my P2 finale character set. After all, a self-respecting Elder needs at least a couple of minions to boss about :)!

Wow impressive set up there, I just have the McFarlane Predators and the Neca ones but these look great!

Re: HT Predator & Alien - Addict Club

You got it.

Aliensdiorama027.jpg

Aliensdiorama026.jpg

Aliensdiorama024.jpg

HT005.jpg

AVPRPredalien010.jpg

WAR008.jpg

AR028.jpg

I'm glad that you like my pictures, but I wouldn't say that I "grace" anyone. :eek:

Now these Aliens mean business. Scary man, excellent presentation!

Back