HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice mod. How 'bout a little tutorial to save me some time figuring it out. It's not accurate to any shots in the movie, but full gear looks tight. What did it take to get the second gun on the Cleaner armor with the cleaner kit and spear? And what did you do to get the guns rotated outward?

Yea I know. They never showed Wolf's back when he had both cannons and full gear but it makes sense that he was carrying all that crap around the whole time since he used all of them throughout the whole movie.

Well the cannons were modded by ElderPredator2 on the boards here. I think they have a tutorial thread or post somewhere to have the cannon joints modded. Then I just swapped the cannons onto a cleaner armor. The cannons are surprisingly easy to remove. Just use a blowdryer on the part where the cannons attach to the armor. And the Cleaner armor already has everything you need.

Yea I know. They never showed Wolf's back when he had both cannons and full gear but it makes sense that he was carrying all that crap around the whole time since he used all of them throughout the whole movie.

Well the cannons were modded by ElderPredator2 on the boards here. I think they have a tutorial thread or post somewhere to have the cannon joints modded. Then I just swapped the cannons onto a cleaner armor. The cannons are surprisingly easy to remove. Just use a blowdryer on the part where the cannons attach to the armor. And the Cleaner armor already has everything you need.

Copy that on the mod. Thanks.

As for the full gear, he did have the cleaner kit until he arrived at the crashed ship. Then he pulled out what he needed and left it behind, using the needle thing to sample the facehugger fluid to adjust his tracking, putt the cleaning solution on his harness thingy, and left the kit behind. Come to think of it, that kit was big and cool looking, but really didn't have much in it, did it? He grabbed his buddy's gun and added it to his armor, and then he left without the kit, so, no, he never had all that gear on at the same time, but it looks hellacool.

As for the full gear, he did have the cleaner kit until he arrived at the crashed ship. Then he pulled out what he needed and left it behind, using the needle thing to sample the facehugger fluid to adjust his tracking, putt the cleaning solution on his harness thingy, and left the kit behind. Come to think of it, that kit was big and cool looking, but really didn't have much in it, did it? He grabbed his buddy's gun and added it to his armor, and then he left without the kit, so, no, he never had all that gear on at the same time, but it looks hellacool.

Hey SS. actually the cleaner kit also acted as an implosion bomb that took out the wreckage of the crashed Predator ship if memory serves me :)

Oooooh!!! Gosh I had no idea. I thought he just kept carrying the kid but you're right. He never used it after. Silly me. :D

But I'm glad people think it looks cool.

Thought I would take a family photo and post it here as I have never
posted in this awsome thread...:)

P1010223.jpg

I'm going to be picking up my second Pred 1 today to bash out into three other existing figures.

The body armor will replace the P2 Elder's armor so that the cannon is better positioned and articulated, and so I can have a light up targetting system on it like in the movie. The body will replace my P2's body so he looks proportional to P1 since it was the same actor playing him, and the second head will be my alternate for my P1 with repaint and quill job.

Pics soon.

Hey, all. In the interest of not bogging the server down with another new thread, I've decided to post my problem here... which is a severed lead into the HT Predator 1 mask. I took it out of the package and it just popped off. Pic below...

IMG_3778.jpg

Is this fixable? If so, is it within a novice like mine's skill? Thanks to all for your input.

All you need is a soldering iron and soldering wire. Can be a little tricky if you're not used to how solder behaves, but it's easy enough. I didn't have much trouble with my first soldering job (wired a laser light into the head of a model of Locutus of Borg by GEO-Metric Design a while back).

If you don't think you can handle it, I can do it for free, but you need to pay shipping both ways.

All you need is a soldering iron and soldering wire. Can be a little tricky if you're not used to how solder behaves, but it's easy enough. I didn't have much trouble with my first soldering job (wired a laser light into the head of a model of Locutus of Borg by GEO-Metric Design a while back).

If you don't think you can handle it, I can do it for free, but you need to pay shipping both ways.

k - i'll pm you.

@ Nacho

Really cool collection. Are this all released Preds? Can you please shot a better photo where i can read the names of the Predators? :)

Thanks

@ Nacho

Really cool collection. Are this all released Preds? Can you please shot a better photo where i can read the names of the Predators? :)

Thanks

From left to Right.
Predator 2 (regular version)
Lost Predator (Also known as Borg Predator)
Predator 2 Elder
Ancient Predator
AVP Elder Predator
Celtic Predator
Scar Predator
Chopper Predator
Wolf Predator (1st version)
Predator 1

Wow, many Thanks! :)

But this are not all versions of Predators, right? Omg, they are so beautiful, but partly so fu**ing expensive! :( Really nice ...

Wow, many Thanks! :)

But this are not all versions of Predators, right? Omg, they are so beautiful, but partly so fu**ing expensive! :( Really nice ...

actually there are three versions of the Predator 2, Regular Version, Battle Damaged version, and a Sideshow Exclusive that comes with a battle damaged mask.
There are two version of the Ancient Predator that I know of, a regular one and a Asian Exclusive. Two Wolf Predator a first version with two shoulder cannons, two whips (one is a bendy), and a folded out throwing star. The second version is the Wolf Cleaner Kit, it doesn't have the folded out throwing star, only has one shoulder cannon, one folded up whip, but does come with a deluxe base and the cleaner kit. Lastly is the Predator 1, there is a regular version with a laser sight feature, and the Sideshow Exclusive, which has a battle damaged mask with a laser sight feature and a regular mask with no feature.

In all you could say there are 15 Predators in all, if I'm not mistaken.

actually there are three versions of the Predator 2, Regular Version, Battle Damaged version, and a Sideshow Exclusive that comes with a battle damaged mask.
There are two version of the Ancient Predator that I know of, a regular one and a Asian Exclusive. Two Wolf Predator a first version with two shoulder cannons, two whips (one is a bendy), and a folded out throwing star. The second version is the Wolf Cleaner Kit, it doesn't have the folded out throwing star, only has one shoulder cannon, one folded up whip, but does come with a deluxe base and the cleaner kit. Lastly is the Predator 1, there is a regular version with a laser sight feature, and the Sideshow Exclusive, which has a battle damaged mask with a laser sight feature and a regular mask with no feature.

In all you could say there are 15 Predators in all, if I'm not mistaken.

I though the battle damaged P2 is the sideshow exclusive one. Don't forget the Scar HK Ani-com version.

I though the battle damaged P2 is the sideshow exclusive one. Don't forget the Scar HK Ani-com version.

Nah they had a regular BD P2. But the exclusive came with an extra piece which was the Battle Damaged Bio (shown below). The regular Battle Damaged P2 doesn't come with that. And yes the Ani-com Scar. But very few of us actually has that and I don't find it necessary for me to get 2 Scars when the regular one is just fine.

P2BDcloseup2.jpg

@ Nacho

Thanks

From left to Right.
Predator 2 (regular version)
Lost Predator (Also known as Borg Predator)
Predator 2 Elder
Ancient Predator
AVP Elder Predator
Celtic Predator
Scar Predator
Chopper Predator
Wolf Predator (1st version)
Predator 1

Thanks Dollmanron...:) saved me a bit of work.

Sirmasterlord, if you want to see more pic's just click the
link below my sig and jump to page 2 of my collection.

Back