HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch: Spaceship!!
Spaceship.jpg

Is this the ships waste disposal unit?:rotfl

Hey! I was looking for a way around the process Alice used and found a way to fix the reversed biceps without cracking them open. I've documented them so I can share them with you guys. The process is quite easy and just needs a little patience to do and it won't take you more than 1 hour to complete. :D

Now I'll be fixing my P2 BD and lost pred after fixing my AVP elder pred. :D

Don't know if I should I make a new thread for it or just post it here.

What are you waiting for?!?! POST IT BRO!!!! C'mon.....post it now!! Do ittt!! :D

First check your predator body if the biceps are reversed. By the way, if you've already assembled your predator, take time to remove the armor and netting first if it's getting in the way.
elderbod.jpg

Once it's all clear, you'll see 3 screws on the part where the bicep is connected. Carefully remove the first 2 screws on the back then remove the last one on the front. That will separate the plastic parts which are holding the bicep in place.
bicepfix1.jpg
bicepfix2.jpg

Swap the biceps and screw the 2 screws at the back first then do the last screw at the back when you're ready to connect the bicep to the body.
bicepfix3.jpg
bicepfix4.jpg

Voila! Fixed!
bicepfix5.jpg

avpelderfixed.jpg

Hope this helps. :D

Last edited:
LMFAO.. Great pics... Especially the toilet.. LOL...

Got an alien figure today... Only 20 squid... First and last though, Lol.. Already spent thousands on terminator stuff... :rofl:

Not the best of pics...

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00283-1.jpg

hi guys i am looking for an extra neck collar for my lost predator, anyone can help me getting one at a reasonable price?

Back