HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Good luck with your build up. I always enjoyed building the Hot Toys figures when they used to come as unbuilt model kits.

The worst parts of putting together the Wolf Predator are the loincloth, which is very tight around the legs, and I've noticed that a lot of them have some warping in the forearm and calf parts that can make them pretty difficult to get on.

No problem. Good luck with your build up. I always enjoyed building the Hot Toys figures when they used to come as unbuilt model kits.

The worst parts of putting together the Wolf Predator are the loincloth, which is very tight around the legs, and I've noticed that a lot of them have some warping in the forearm and calf parts that can make them pretty difficult to get on.

building the kit was the fun part. man, did that TEST my patience.haha
P2 predator's body netting and the knee pads were my d'oh moments.

the only obstacle with the built kits now is the twisties...i dont find that one fun.haha

I know the photo is terrible quality, but here is my first Pred :)
I have been reading the forums on building these guys, took my time and everything worked out fine, no breaks thank goodness.
So happy with this guy,the details on these figures are amazing. I am hooked. I cant wait to build up my Pred 2 Battle damaged.

photo1-1.jpg

Skynet finally gets his act together! :rock

Wolf Predator: Cleaner Kit Version

01042010023.jpg

01042010027.jpg

His Trophy Case :naughty

01042010025.jpg

01042010026.jpg

More to come :D

Hey, dudes! Just got my HT Celtic Predator from Karamazov80 yesterday, so here's a little something I put together today:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vo10jF2W4Sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vo10jF2W4Sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And to complete it, a quick GIMP photo edit I made to fog up the lenses and light up his targetting lasers:

96b12f.jpg

I'll have a written review up on my website, soon. More pics (including some not shown on the video version) will be included!

And to complete it, a quick GIMP photo edit I made to fog up the lenses and light up his targetting lasers:

96b12f.jpg

Nice edit. But the best is to get it done for real. Silent Surfer repainted the lenses on my Celtic and it looks freakin' fantastic! I'll get some photos taken when I get the chance. Hope you got a good price for Celtic. It's been going for more than the Ancients these days on ebay. That's just CRAZY!

Nice edit. But the best is to get it done for real. Silent Surfer repainted the lenses on my Celtic and it looks freakin' fantastic! I'll get some photos taken when I get the chance. Hope you got a good price for Celtic. It's been going for more than the Ancients these days on ebay. That's just CRAZY!

Bought him off here used for $430 shipped :D.
My only nitpick is that he's a pain to display. The posing is fine, but the stand and base is just so puny... Maybe sometime in the future I'll buy some loose Machiko and Cleaner bases to use on the Preds that came with the standard nameplate.

The Figuremaster strikes! Behold my ultimate Hot Toys P2...

Finally (after a near 2-year wait) got Les Walker's repaint of the BD P2 head, medikit and a custom hand to go with his previous repaint of my P2.

lw-mpp2.jpg

lw-mpp2-3.jpg

Back