HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys want to know a secret? I just saw Predator 2 for the first time a week or so ago. I had seen the first film and the first AVP film, but somehow Predator 2 escaped my notice all this time, even though I was vaguely aware of its existence and that it starred Danny Glover. All of the excitement around the release of the Hot Toys Predator line convinced me to buy the DVD. It's a pretty decent movie (better than AVP certainly :rolleyes:). I'm going to have to get one of these figures sooner or later. I'll probably wait for the original Predator.

That looks sweet...

I always loved this predator...kind of rusty, or tanned...depending on where you look...

:drool:drool:drool:drool

You predator fans have had so many announcements recently...

If only I had that kind of cash...

Looks badass, and I love the headsculpt. For me, it will depend on what accessories he comes with and when he's due out. Other than that, i'd love to add it to the collection. :cool:

I'm gettin' this one for a couple of reasons,
One, spare change out head. I don't care about the blood etc. I'll just paint it to match my other one for an open mouth head variant (I may even put the spare head on a specially made little base...)
Two, spare armor for another lost hunter warrior
Three, hopefully more spare accessories for the "main" P2.
Four, just to have it.

Great job on that head though.
I wonder if we see this with P1, two variant figures rather than one with two heads? Would work, have one as the Hunter, and one to fight Arnold.

I wonder if we see this with P1, two variant figures rather than one with two heads? Would work, have one as the Hunter, and one to fight Arnold.

Les don't give them any more ideas......One box two heads please!! I don't mind paying the extra price. But knowing Hot Toys they'll most likely give us two versions :monkey2

Oh, and galactiboy... there's a GRID-alien (battle damage) form AVP.
More than enough for me.

Yeah, that's why I figured we might eventually get a BD Aliens Warrior... alhtouhg none stick out as much as the Grid figure.

as much as i love the headsculpt, i can't justify getting him just for that. I'm happy with my existing P2, and with the elder coming and P1 on the horizon, i'm a happy camper!!!!

as much as i love the headsculpt, i can't justify getting him just for that. I'm happy with my existing P2, and with the elder coming and P1 on the horizon, i'm a happy camper!!!!

oh if the headsculpts paint job is as depicted in that pic, ill gladly pay 135 just for that. thats the p2 head sculpt ive wanted all along. besides i was giving serious consideration to buiuying a second p2 figure and dremeling its arm of and apainting blood all over it.. so this is a bonus for me.. however ill buy it depending on the release date as ive got 2x wolfs, 3x warriors, 1 predalien on the way...

If I'm right, would Battle Damaged Pred from P1 be the one crushed under a log???

We want a normal one first...

I've always been a sucker for those masks, so I'd probably display with the mask on...

Either way, they still look badass...

Count me in!! Im stoked!! I know its more money and all but it will be hella cool to have a battle damaged and a regular in the collection - I only hope that the accessories will be substantially different -

Besides, predator 1 and predator 2 are the best predator representations to date!! You got Stan Winston designing them and doing the special effects and you got Kevin Peter Hall as the Predator in both!! If there are any predators to own from any movies, these are the ones to get!

oh if the headsculpts paint job is as depicted in that pic, ill gladly pay 135 just for that. thats the p2 head sculpt ive wanted all along. besides i was giving serious consideration to buiuying a second p2 figure and dremeling its arm of and apainting blood all over it.. so this is a bonus for me.. however ill buy it depending on the release date as ive got 2x wolfs, 3x warriors, 1 predalien on the way...

That is a LOT of spares bro! :rock

That is a LOT of spares bro! :rock

the only spare is the avp-r predator, the second of which ill send to YOU someday SOON to paint and match with the p2 elder headsculpt( if thats possible)!see what youre MAGNIFICENT repaints are going to cost me?!??! i cant look at the production figures with satispaction anymore!@ i bought 3 warriors cause i want a bunch of drones to display along with the wolf.. 1 just doesnt seem right.. honestly i really wanted the ALIENS warri0r( most menacing looking of the lot in my opinion). but i cant take a risk with hem being faulty with the shipping charges i have to spend. aaaanyhow.. to be honest, after recieving my p2 ht figure i have one thing to say.. THEYRE BLOODY DAMN WELL WORTH THE MONEY!@!@ if you have the slightest inclination, GET THEM! NOW! THATS RIGHT IM TALKING TO YOU, YOU BASTARDS!
:D

happy holidays and spread the drunken cheer!:chew:D

Last edited:
Please, no one spill any spoilers in this thread about AvP: R but I wonder how many wolfs there's going to be.

Rereading the notice in the newsletter...

Keep a close lookout for the next dynamic model kit from Hot Toys, the Battle Damaged Predator from 'Predator 2'! This very detailed kit will be available in limited edition at SideshowCollectibles.com, plus a special version will be available only from Sideshow that includes an exclusive accessory - a removable Predator mask! Don't want to miss your chance to have this outstanding figure? Watch our upcoming newsletters for Pre-Ordering information and more details!

I'm thinking from the grammer and punctuation that the text is straight from Hong Kong. Even so, it sounds like he'll also be a Blister (or con) exclusive without the removable Predator mask? But the mask is said to be removable which leads me to believe that there's a second head because I can't see how a mask could fit over that melon.

Predator2_50.jpg

May be this mask for the exclu.

I think Siona is right.

121307bdpredator.jpg

Eh, I'm pretty happy with my regular P2 Predator(Best of the bunch, I'd say). The only reason I'd have in getting this is the 'roaring' head(Which is pretty much the same unmasked head that came with the regular except with open mandibles glued in place where the closed ones were).

Other than that, pass....

I'm on the fence. It's nice, but I don't know if I'm a big enough Predator freak to get two of the same character, even though that head is awesome.

(Granted, the regular edition Predator 2 figure I've got on order will be my first Predator, I passed on all the AVP one, but will also be getting the P2 Elder and the AVP:R Wolf.)

Back