HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as soon as Hot Toys makes the "official" announcement ABC has them up for order within a day or so.

How long befor the official announcement you think:lol? Please compare with the alien crew figs. The first images of them in that Hong Kong Toy magazine...etc

Gotta make sure to get these early. Definately want them to make the whole crew....Maybe the predator will from the first movie will come with Billys Skull as an exclusive....

Gotta make sure to get these early. Definately want them to make the whole crew....Maybe the predator will from the first movie will come with Billys Skull as an exclusive....

Maybe! You should hand that case over to Gareth Keenan investigates.

Maybe! You should hand that case over to Gareth Keenan investigates.

I will put Gareth in charge of Hot Toys exclusives and team training. But not jelly, he hates jelly.....

(You win the "no prize" for the first BBC Office reference! Someone who knows true art!)

=DavidBrent;957932]I will put Gareth in charge of Hot Toys exclusives and team training. But not jelly, he hates jelly.....

He doesn't like sloppy seconds either:lol.

gareth2.jpg

(You win the "no prize" for the first BBC Office reference! Someone who knows true art!)

It's one of my favorite shows:lol.

The US version is really sad and unfunny:rolleyes:.

Back