HT Pred Elder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think the predator grabbed gary busey's head after killing him. Glover unloaded on him and removed his mask, only to start the chase till the end.

been a while since i've seen it though.

i don't think the predator grabbed gary busey's head after killing him. Glover unloaded on him and removed his mask, only to start the chase till the end.

been a while since i've seen it though.

hrm, true true, forgot that was instant. pred 1 is my favorite anyway :lol

it's definitely bill paxton's spine and skull - the pred ripped it out in the subway tunnel just after he kills him on the train. then you can see it strapped to his back when danny glover is chasing after him.

Does this mean we'll get another thread started up about how it looks nothing like Bill Paxton ? :D

Just watched the two Predator films over the weekend, I had forgotten how long it had been since I last saw them.

The original is an absolute classic and I thoroughly enjoyed the second movie too, I fail to see why it gets so much flak from people.

The Elder from the end of the movie looked pretty bad ass and even the other variants had some unique design elements too. Anyone notice that one of them has a very similar helmet design to the Celtic Predator?

The original Predator is still my favourite design though and I hope Hot Toys will produce this figure.

The fact that they have produced the "Elder" from Predator 2 is enough to tell us that the Predator from the original movie HAS already been produced . After all the Elders costume in the 2nd movie was simply a "re-dress" of the earlier movies Predator costume . It'd be daft not to release it!

The fact that they have produced the "Elder" from Predator 2 is enough to tell us that the Predator from the original movie HAS already been produced . After all the Elders costume in the 2nd movie was simply a "re-dress" of the earlier movies Predator costume . It'd be daft not to release it!

thats the first thing I thought when I saw this.:D

Has anyone seen these on Ebay yet???

PEEX1.jpg

PEEX2.jpg

I snagged one at a lower posted price, but now they are running out.

LAST THREE HOT TOYS PREDATOR 2 ELDER EXCLUSIVES!!!

WICKED FIGURES! I couldn't say no. Especially when this is my all-time favorite Predator. Most may wait for SS or other vendors of course. I just could not. Too damned cool!

So i'm guessing that the order you placed is for one of the preds on display at that convention?

Don't think it's a display. It is a Con exclusive. Has some extra skulls. May be a bit different paint job too. Not sure yet. Nice one though.

Hm, that's weird to me that HT hasn't even officially announced any dates and they've already got this shipping to you in September.

Either way, good pickup :rock

I would assume since SS had him on display at the Con he will be up for pre-order soon from them. Ill just wait

Man! This is the only Predator 2 version I want!!! I'm hoping that SSC scores this because I am willing to pay eBay pricing. I haven't even ordered the standard Predator 2 just so I have to funds for this!

2000th Post! :banana PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :banana

Mike, I get you man. I couldn't pass up this figure. I watched P2 again last night, and enjoyed it more than ever, for some reason. It felt different. Haven't sat and watched the whole thing through in ages. REALLY looked at the Elder, and the main Pred a lot, and am astounded at how well HT captured them both. Looks like HT is on a roll. I say, get this Elder when you can. He's gonna be a tough one I bet to grab, once he's out.

Now I wonder, if they do any of the other guys. I notice that the heads are all variants of either the P2 standard guy, or the P1. Watching the making of stuff, the Stan Winston guys made up each Pred, and gave each a dynamic personality each. I wonder, with so many to make, if HT does this....makes all of them. Or more at least....

I can't wait to see what repaint and detail you give this figure Les, If I am able to get one I definitely want to put myself on your wait list to get it painted!

Back