HT Pred Elder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw it today in person and all I can say is that it looks phenomenal!!

Definitely a must buy for me and any predator fan - they nailed it spot on!!

WOW!!!!!

Wow looking forward to preordering this! It really looks like the first Pred! Come on Hot Toys!:monkey5

No doubt he s acquired that flintlock from one Capt.J.Sparrow...
But the best thing of all is that if they ve taken the time to give him said flintlock then they ll ahve taken the time to make someone for him to give it to:D

I saw that thing in person yesterday, and it was one of the coolest things i have ever seen. The detail on this thing is sickening. I'll try to get some good pics up tonight.

Hell yeah!
Now we're talking baby!

It's going to be a couple of expensive years with all these amazing figures coming out.

Note my new avatar and LIFE MISSION! :rock

I just took my arm, and swept off any figures from my proverbial table from my desires list that just don't meet muster, and replaced them with the P2 Elder and P2 primary (on order already), so know that this and any possible AVP2 guys, are top priority for me now!

Great news. I am in Predator heaven. THIS figure will ROCK!

Note my new avatar and LIFE MISSION! :rock

I just took my arm, and swept off any figures from my proverbial table from my desires list that just don't meet muster, and replaced them with the P2 Elder and P2 primary (on order already), so know that this and any possible AVP2 guys, are top priority for me now!

Great news. I am in Predator heaven. THIS figure will ROCK!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DSCN1714.JPG

DSCN1732.JPG

DSCN1713.JPG

MORE at:
https://sdcc.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=517

Absoloutly amazing figure! I'm actually thinking about getting two right now. :duh

Amazing! And it looks like the dreads on him are much thinner, thereby reducing the bobble head effect!

F'n awesome :rock

In all honesty, the head is still a bit large and mis-shaped, but the figure still rocks!

I think the largeness of the head is due to the camera angle, we'd have a better idea of proportions if the image was taken at waist level instead of shoulder level.
The back ridge does appear a little too high but overall it's very close to the film.

Man, those Preds rule.... LOVE that damn Elder, Les and I were just talking about that one. Saying that they should make that next... :lol

That is badass... Fortuneteller Les...:rock

seeing this thing in person, let me tell you, it is gorgeous!!! the engineering involved is beyond me. it is by far the most detailed of all the predator figures they have done. and the paint job on the head is off the hook!! let's hope that the final piece comes out like that.

one of the sideshow reps told me that he thought that hot toys has the predator 1 license... here's to hoping!!

Looks amazing! HT's doesn't skimp on the details that's for sure! That would be the best if HT's does have the Pred 1 license and with it the humans!!!

Okay here's something...

Looks like something's sliping out the side of his Speedoes.

Back