HT Pred Elder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad I held off on getting the AVP Preds, though I might have to nab a Chopper just because of his awesome skulls.

Get one Meta! That Chopper is more interesting in person than I would have thought. Different dreads, different details, and yes, those skulls are cool.
For what was the least important to me, originally of all the AVP Preds, I am glad now that I got one. He is amazing.

Thanks for the pics! Two of 'em? One for customizing or an extra in case one breaks down the line?
I was a little caught up in the excitement, I'm probably only going to get one.
What I was thinking of is customizing the other, but I'll be lucky if I can afford just one.

I hear ya. Last year I had to make some difficult choices but in the end I cleared my plate of LOTR and ancillary Star Wars figures (Han included) for the Preds (and Supes and Bats) and man was that the right decesion.

Yup, I've also pretty much decided to drop the LOTR line (I'll probably get Gandalf when they release him), and I've become very very choiceful about which SW figures I get.
It's pretty hard to keep up with all these amazing figures... I mean, Medi Boba, Jango and Maul, HT Aliens warrior, Power Loader, P2 pred and elder pred... that's a lot of cash right there!
Thank god I haven't fallen foe POTC, Spiderman, Batman Begins and the rest! :D

Just a little point of trivia...You guys do realize that the Elder in P2 was the original suit re-cycled, with a bit of re-detailing? At the time the film came out, I had a friend who had contacts at Winston; he verified my suspicion regarding the Elder. While I'm at it, the 'Celtic" mask is actually Steve Wang's original concept for the mask; no idea why they changed it(though I must admit that I prefer the final design). Also, anyone ever see the original design for the Predator? It looks like a cross between a praying mantis and a gorilla!...PS

Just a little point of trivia...You guys do realize that the Elder in P2 was the original suit re-cycled, with a bit of re-detailing? At the time the film came out, I had a friend who had contacts at Winston; he verified my suspicion regarding the Elder. While I'm at it, the 'Celtic" mask is actually Steve Wang's original concept for the mask; no idea why they changed it(though I must admit that I prefer the final design). Also, anyone ever see the original design for the Predator? It looks like a cross between a praying mantis and a gorilla!...PS

YEs my friend!!! i raped the special features on the second disc!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

PREDATOR_2-1.jpg

PREDATOR_2-2.jpg

PREDATOR_2-3.jpg

PREDATOR_2-5.jpg

PREDATOR_2-6.jpg

PREDATOR_2-7.jpg

PREDATOR_2-8.jpg

PREDATOR_2-9.jpg

PREDATOR_2-10.jpg

PREDATOR_2-11.jpg

bad
to
the
bone

Exactly what I was thinking of customizing one into. However, I think the shin armor is different, I can't confirm it though. I wish someone took better closer pictures of it, I guess I'll have to wait for the preorder to know for sure.

You know, a lot of people put down the hair dryer plasma cannon, but to me it looks the best out of all of them. The proportions and design work the best out of the three different cannons.
Great pics Ill Jedi, thanks for posting them!

You know, a lot of people put down the hair dryer plasma cannon, but to me it looks the best out of all of them. The proportions and design work the best out of the three different cannons.
Great pics Ill Jedi, thanks for posting them!

I agree. The original plasma cannon had power! I liked it!
Then again, I like 'em all. :D

GREAT pics of this guy so far!

Great pics, Reinhardt! Looks like the P2 comes with a bloody skull/spinal collumn strapped to his back.

thanks guys! yeah, i couldn't stop looking at this one either... best predator figure in my opinion by hot toys... or... PERIOD!

Back