HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys see that the "back pack" pops out and becomes his opening medical kit? That's pretty insane too!

Man, THIS is a perfect figure -- gadgets, light-up sight, two heads!!!

I love the giraffe spots on the hands too!

Why do you say two heads?

I like billy more than I thought I would. He's a wait and see buy, but dutch and pred are purchases.

Licensing must be an issue: blond hair, excessive camo paint, labeling him a private, etc., we'll be lucky to see more of the team. :(

Why do you say two heads?
don't think we're getting two heads either. Top right pic is what it seems comes with the pred, but I don't see the extra mandibles:huh Unless it's those little tooth things at the bottom.
33augeb.jpg

There is a seller on Ebay that is selling both (preorder) Dutch and Billy but for different prices. Dutch at $140 and Billy at $120

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Preda...ryZ73548QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Preda...ryZ73548QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So Billy looks to be cheaper in price.

Would make sense if they ended up that way, but not sure they won't end up equal from SSC and Toys2 type places.

If you figure though, Billy's on the same old muscle body, no likeness fees.

Dutch is a new body, likeness fees and the most popular human from the film. They can get more for him so why not charge it.

It'll be interesting to see if the full crew is done, because really, I'd say Mac and Dillon would be better choices for the 2nd human if it's all we get.

don't think we're getting two heads either. Top right pic is what it seems comes with the pred, but I don't see the extra mandibles:huh Unless it's those little tooth things at the bottom.
33augeb.jpg

Yes, those pieces in front of the bio are the roaring mandibles.

It'll be interesting to see this next to other Preds. A point of discussion has been the preds having small heads, where this one looks in good scale to the body, so it makes you wonder, bigger better proportioned head or smaller body.

What's funny is that Jean-Claude Van Damme was originally cast to play the Predator until he was fired. He's not even 6 feet. Imagine the Predator doing the split.

This is the best looking HT Pred; I probably will buy just the predator since I JUST got out of the 1/6th scale line. With the base, he can pass as a dio.

Back