HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see the extra mandibles -- figured two heads. Still, it's two different looks, so it kinda counts. :)

Well, it's all good, I just keep missing small details so I was curious if I'd missed something again :)

I'm on cloud 9 with how the Predator turned out.

Well, it's all good, I just keep missing small details so I was curious if I'd missed something again :)

I'm on cloud 9 with how the Predator turned out.

The BEST Predator ever! Can't wait for this.

All I need now is ths Giger Alien and I'm set.

Not sure I'll pick up Billy... but Pred and Dutch should cover me on the shelf.

the only other pred I've purchased was the elder pred, but this is the pred I've been waiting for.

I figured since i got my newphews hooked on the predator, i've been telling them to save up for the big one (P1).

Is there any hoses that connect to the BIO on this pred? I can't tell. Does anyone know?

The BEST Predator ever! Can't wait for this.

All I need now is ths Giger Alien and I'm set.

Not sure I'll pick up Billy... but Pred and Dutch should cover me on the shelf.

The effort put into the P1 and the fact HT's speciically commented on holding off their ALIEN for the anniversary year gives me better than ever hope their ALIEN will be true to Giger's design. Before that announcement and this Predator, I feard another artistic interpretation but now I'm hopeful.

Costly, but I MAY get 2 Preds to setup one as the stalking hunter and the other as the fierce warrior. I just love P1 Predator.

predatorHT-2.jpg

looks like the pred bio has L.E.D's.
This will be the predator HT to own.
better get one while you can or you will pay triple the price for him in the future.

Some of these are popping up on eBay already and people saying "in hand" is that possible or just bullflop?
Is the Sideshow Site going to have these for sale?:confused:
:chew

More than likely.

When and where do these go up for preorder?

I'm sure Toys2 will have them. Maybe Mista305. SS as well. I'd like to lock this guy down as soon as possible.

Pretty much a day or two after the official images and specs are put out, which we can thank Wookster for, Toys2 should have it up.

SSC could very well have pre-orders this coming Thursday with the newsletter.

I was takinga look, and thankfully the loin cloth appears to be real fabric and not plastic like Wolf.

More than likely.

When and where do these go up for preorder?

I'm sure Toys2 will have them. Maybe Mista305. SS as well. I'd like to lock this guy down as soon as possible.
Yeah, me too. I won't sleep well until i lock him for pre-order.. I hope Mista will have him for pre-order.

So how many Dutchs are you buying? One with jacket, one without, and one to make muddy. :lol

Just 1. The muddy looks is only good with his makeshift weapons and I'm not keen on customizing those, I'm sure HT will probably do something like it at some point, maybe not muddy, but shirtless, bloody face, jungle weapons.

For me, the definitive Dutch look is from the movie poster, no shirts, combat vest, grenage launcher machine gun.

For me, it's either shirtless with the vest on, or full gear, don't like the tanktop with the vest.

I guess it's Rambo syndrome, used to action heroes in the 80s running around without shirts :lol

Back