HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luckily yes it is. shame they never got off the ground
coz I think they are a work of art. last I herd greg was helping
to get the masks out to people. but not enough buyers I think....
...shame

Hi Carl! Thank you for the kind word.
So, always happy with the BioMask ... After two and a half years?

... Misery ... The time flies! :gah:

@ChuckSapiens: :welcome1:

still got mine...i can't ever sell him, i remember when the HT "predators" predator came out, everyone on ebay was selling the first one...there was a number of weeks there i watched them go for $250 on auctions, after being in the $4-500's..i'd rather have the first take on this one personally with all the bone trophies and original armor, but they are both pretty cool

still got mine...i can't ever sell him, i remember when the HT "predators" predator came out, everyone on ebay was selling the first one...there was a number of weeks there i watched them go for $250 on auctions, after being in the $4-500's..i'd rather have the first take on this one personally with all the bone trophies and original armor, but they are both pretty cool

I have a mix of both, with the P1 stuff on the upgraded body/head of the new predators version and with the original jungle stand. I am still tweaking it, but it looks great and stands out even with most of my collection is 1/4 or larger.

ygenyja9.jpg

5u3yda2e.jpg

I bought two recently. One that was opened but complete with all the jazz including box and unused batteries (score) and one MIB still in shipper for the MIB collector in me.

Can't wait till Elder comes out in July.

Back