HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's basically the same style? A little difference in the paint doesn't bother me. I could always change that.

I don't see any P1 accessories available on eBay right now.

Good. The auction was in GBP but I didn't realize I was bidding in GBP, so I paid more than I expected. lol

Oh well.

But it's basically the same style? A little difference in the paint doesn't bother me. I could always change that.

I don't see any P1 accessories available on eBay right now.

Yea besides the color, it's the same thing. Guess that picture you showed was from Guardian?

And what parts are you looking for? I'm guessing a P1 to Classic conversion kit?

Yea besides the color, it's the same thing. Guess that picture you showed was from Guardian?

And what parts are you looking for? I'm guessing a P1 to Classic conversion kit?

Yes it's from Guardian and I already bought it. I'm looking for everything else P1 now. Does anyone have a conversion kit available? I know some people sell their original Predators piece by piece but I don't see that online at the moment.

powerstand.jpg

Congrats on a great deal for this beast! :clap Love that pose as well. :rock

Took my P1 apart and was going to sell it for parts. It then got. Pred and put it back together and now it's standing next to my converted Classic P1 and damn they look sick next to eachother. Looks like I'm keeping the sucker...

Guys, do you think I would still get good money for my P1 if I sold him without the necklace, little skull trophies and the upper arm armour piece?

Youd probably get more money that way than if you sold a whole p1 then bought the bits back from HK

Guys, do you think I would still get good money for my P1 if I sold him without the necklace, little skull trophies and the upper arm armour piece?

There are multiple listing for P1s in the for sale section minus the needed parts to convert Classic into a P1. Listings as low as in the $160s and no one is biting. I think people are just turned off towards buying an incomplete P1. It's kind of pointless IMO.

I think I will just sell the Predator complete. The gubbins you get with the Classic are plenty cool. A friend of mine has a gig in Hong Kong, I wonder if the official Hot Toys Store sell these things seperately?

Anybody know if this can be fixed? I went to list my P1 on ebay only for the little plug connection to fall off. Would a simple glue fix this or would it cut off the currant that flows to the light?

IMAG0329.jpg

Yeah, I doubt the articulation as well..but who knows. :monkey1 Then just convert it back to Predators' Classic. :D

That's the good part about Classic I guess is that you can always just revert it back to Classic with the BD bio. I'm really happy I converted mine though. He just looks kinda named without those P1 accessories sometimes.

I think I will just sell the Predator complete. The gubbins you get with the Classic are plenty cool. A friend of mine has a gig in Hong Kong, I wonder if the official Hot Toys Store sell these things seperately?

Anybody know if this can be fixed? I went to list my P1 on ebay only for the little plug connection to fall off. Would a simple glue fix this or would it cut off the currant that flows to the light?

IMAG0329.jpg

Eamon, your best bet would be to turn on the switch and put the wires in place and fiddle with them until the light goes on and hold it steady there. Then drop a dab of glue high on the wire enough to not drip into the connection directly, but to adhere it to the casing. Use a thicker glue like model glue or the thicker cyanoacrylates like MaxiCure (https://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/hlc/hlc112.htm) which will not drip as readily as normal "crazy glues".

Thought I'd post my latest pose for me Pred as it looks SEKLE with the Pred2 spear. If only he had this to impale Carl Weathers in the original '89 film eh? :)

Still in love with the original Mms90, just waiting for the new Scar to come along and fill in the gap!

Last edited:
Back