HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I predict that you won't be disappointed.

Now you need to go find the Subway Toys "Screaming" Jack Torrance figure :D

That would be nice. What I'd really like are the hot toys Rambo figures, but they are way out of my range. I'm hoping they get a dx version at some point. And I hope hot toys starts doing more movies and i can finally get a Clockwork Orange fig.

That would be nice. What I'd really like are the hot toys Rambo figures, but they are way out of my range. I'm hoping they get a dx version at some point. And I hope hot toys starts doing more movies and i can finally get a Clockwork Orange fig.

After watching Dr. Strangelove, I'm adding him to my list of hopefuls for HT movie licenses. After what the did with the Godfather fig, I think they could do it. Plus, he would look awesome commanding an army of Predators with Dr. Doom.

Wouldn't a 3-in-1 version of Sellers' Strangelove/the U.S. President/the British liason be awesome? :D

Well, its hot toys, so we'd get a Dr. Strangelove that's a little off, then the president with an alternate head then a dx version that's all three with a $100 exclusive wheelchair. :) The accessories would be great though. The Dr. would have his chair of course, but he could have his radioactive half life calculation wheel and a bunch of hands for heiling, choking himself and smoking. The President could come with a red hotline phone and the British Liason could come with a radio. Of course, then they'd have to at least make Turgidson with his Civilian Casualties in Megadeaths binder and Ripper with his cigar, golf bag and belt-fed M-60.

Last edited:
never understood all those human characters in toys.
and all those collectors of such.

Are you saying that you only collect toys based off of aliens, robots, and monsters?
yes.
well i have some custom girls based on HT body (produced after machiko), but that's only because i got 4 of those bodies and didn't know what to do with them.
but all in all i don't understand neither producing nor collecting human characters.
plastic faces are always awful, bodies and clothes are far away from reality likeness.
robots and monsters are easier to copy.
and to be calm about common dislikeness.

yes.
well i have some custom girls based on HT body (produced after machiko), but that's only because i got 4 of those bodies and didn't know what to do with them.
but all in all i don't understand neither producing nor collecting human characters.
plastic faces are always awful, bodies and clothes are far away from reality likeness.
robots and monsters are easier to copy.
and to be calm about common dislikeness.

:confused: errr, not quite sure what u mean there...

anyway, i kinda agree with u, as in i don't think human characters in fairly "normal" costumes are as visually interesting as aliens, monsters, superheroes and robot/cyborg characters.

though there are exceptions, such as the brilliant tdk joker. visually, the character is very striking and memorable. and hot toys managed to nail the likeness & costumes with the bank robber and dx versions.

hey people....am i right in saying this that the Sideshow exclusive version comes with two masks. One battle damaged and one clean mask. The non exclusive normal, cheaper version only comes with a battle damaged mask? Both versions come with the light up feature but only one comes with a clean mask. Also why are people paying stupid prices just for a mask ????

Last edited:
SS exclusive has damaged and clean bios. Damaged is lit. Clean is not. Regular comes with damaged bio only. And people are paying stupid prices for whatever reason they choose I guess. It's a nice piece, but I honestly wouldn't pay more than $20-25 for it if I didn't have one.
________
Big tits silicone

Last edited:
yeah, i'd like one, but i'm not paying $150 for one. On another note, MINE CAME TODAY!!!! Pics tomorrow but 100% AWESOME! does anyone else have trouble getting his armor to stay together in the back?

i dont like how cheap the connection is for the light up feature, the par that connects to the armor, WOW so cheap. Mine hasnt broken , but the glue came off, so its only a matter of time

i dont like how cheap the connection is for the light up feature, the par that connects to the armor, WOW so cheap. Mine hasnt broken , but the glue came off, so its only a matter of time

I'm looking around for some cloth wire to replace it with, i think it would look really good. If i find any that's thin enough i'll post a link

Rotaing the head too far will stress the connection. They really should have made the wires slightly longer.

My wires can't even reach. It's like an inch to short. So I've never seen it lit up.

Send Customer Service at Hot Toys an email about your problem, they will probably send you a replacement mask if it's a manufacturing defect.

Last edited:
Guys, need a bit of help here. Just noticed the hose on the left hand of predator is dangling. Is it supposed to be like that or did I accidently pulled it off?

Back