HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of my Exclusive mod. I took the lighting rig out of the regular mask and put it into the Exclusive where it's supposed to be. It was so easy to do that I'm ashamed of Hot Toys for not feeling it needed it even though we were paying $5 more for it.

I'll type up the tutorial and take better pics later. I was in a hurry with these.

HPIM4369.jpg

HPIM4370.jpg

HPIM4374.jpg

HPIM4375.jpg

HPIM4376.jpg

HPIM4378b.jpg

HPIM4380b.jpg

HPIM4381.jpg

HPIM4382b.jpg

HPIM4383b.jpg

Last edited:
At last... the Pred I have waited for for so long has arrived and he is dispalyed with his clan brothers. And no spending hours assembling (and breaking) all the fragile armour!
Dizzy:joy

Does Sideshow ship based on the order date? I haven't been billed yet....the order status has changed to shipping soon though.

Yes, as I understand it, they process on first come (order) first serve, however, Exclusives go out first, unless like the Toht with Ark figure, it is delayed because of the Exclusive not being ready. Comic Con orders (made at the con) take absolute priority over all other orders. FYI.

The funny thing is I thought the height thing might bother me, but it makes sense that Preds would be different heights, and with his big wrist blades and build he's like the Logan/Wolverine of the Pred world!

bladedetail.jpg

treepose1.jpg

Man, I don't know if I've ever looked forward to getting a new figure this much.

Back