HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to know. I was gonna call them tomm since I was told I'd only be charged $100 + shipping since I got some credit back for my endoskull. I'll wait until all charges are "official" before I get excited:lol

There are some fantastic photos of this figure in this thread.

Mine got delivered today. It is my first Predator and I think it looks great. Obviously I can't compare it to previous predators, but i'm more than happy with it.

Here are a few quick shots

Pred001.jpg

Pred002.jpg

Pred003.jpg

Q: How do you know you're a designer?

A: When you see a piece that awesome, but all you can focus on is the kerning between the A and T in "Predator".

:p

I keed, I keed. Great piece, Maul. Lovin' how the lasers break the frame. :rock

Q: How do you know you're a designer?

A: When you see a piece that awesome, but all you can focus on is the kerning between the A and T in "Predator".

:p

I keed, I keed. Great piece, Maul. Lovin' how the lasers break the frame. :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

Nah I'm like that too. I noticed it immediately as well.

I know it's teasing, glad you pointed it out though. I just assumed the font was made to recreate the title as is but it has that gap, I've fixed it to compensate for the flaw in the font.

Now I have both Dutch and Predator there are many dynamic poses that I could go for. But I have decided to go with this one for a while.:D

ArnieandPred.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

My pictures suck so i'll just leave it at that :D This thing is amazing to say the least, just not sure if I leave the helmet on or off.

Arnold looks like he is none-too-thrilled to be on a shelf with 2 Predators behind him :lol

That's actually the set-up I plan on doing with my figures... except it will be the P2 and P1 Predators behind him.

Back