HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made it accurrate to the end of the movie, it'd actually be kind of an ugly figure because he had drips on his face too.

Yeah that would be cool addition to a battle-damaged version. i still don't know what else they can do with a second release. Some blood ofcourse but you can't really do to much without making it inaccurate to the movie.

I agree. But I think the "Extra" that will be added to push previous buyers into buying again will be the addition of the Gort Bio. Which was the original Bio for P1 before Stan Winston and Co. changed it to the one we all know. So maybe the stupid little blood splatters (Sorry but I'm not a fan of just paint splatter + no actual damage) + The Gort Bio + Some spineless skulls (one with a hole in the forehead :D) + BOTH original Bio's (Battle Damaged AND the EX. Undamaged Bio). I think that would be enough.

We need a skinned body accessory, a couple would be good, but I'd like at least one, it's the calling card of the Predator (except in AVP :banghead)

I agree. But I think the "Extra" that will be added to push previous buyers into buying again will be the addition of the Gort Bio. Which was the original Bio for P1 before Stan Winston and Co. changed it to the one we all know. So maybe the stupid little blood splatters (Sorry but I'm not a fan of just paint splatter + no actual damage) + The Gort Bio + Some spineless skulls (one with a hole in the forehead :D) + BOTH original Bio's (Battle Damaged AND the EX. Undamaged Bio). I think that would be enough.

Does HT even know about the Gort bio?

Received mine today from Toys2. Wow is all I have to say...this is my 7th HT Pred, and it is probably my favorite(although I still love the P2 Elder.) Some quick at work camera phone pics...
Pred2.jpg

Pred.jpg

Congrats dude! I can't WAIT to get mine .......... its suppose to ship within the next couple of days.

Does HT even know about the Gort bio:lol?

According to SilentSurfer who purchased the original casts of this P1 head (off of EBay from the HT Sculptor) he also got the original cast of the Gort Bio. So my assumption is based off that and what the sculptor told SS.

According to SilentSurfer who purchased the original casts of this P1 head (off of EBay from the HT Sculptor) he also got the original cast of the Gort Bio. So my assumption is based off that and what the sculptor told SS.

Aah ok, i think they might just use that for another lost predator release.

I doubt it since the Lost Pred who wears it "Gort" in Predator 2 is an exact clone of P2. Exact. So I doubt HT would re-release a P2 figure just with a new Bio. Especially one that old. And according to SilentSurfer, that Gort Bio was sculpted to fit the P1 head. So iunno. Just speculation.

I'm as big a Predator fan as anyone, and I could care less about the Gort Bio; an accessory that wasn't in the film isn't really a worthwhile accessory IMO. If they do a second release, they'd probably have to blood splatter him to avoid it appearing to be just a superior version of the first (some people like you and I don't care for the blood splatter and therefore wouldn't feel as bad about buying the first one). Then, I think a bag of clean skulls like Maulfan suggested, a removable laser pack, and a skinned body would do the trick. Oh, and the ability to cloak.

I doubt it since the Lost Pred who wears it "Gort" in Predator 2 is an exact clone of P2. Exact. So I doubt HT would re-release a P2 figure just with a new Bio. Especially one that old. And according to SilentSurfer, that Gort Bio was sculpted to fit the P1 head. So iunno. Just speculation.

True but if i remember correctly the first lost predator release used a bio that originally belonged to another lost predator. They might use the P1 headsculpt, give it another paintjob to look like one of the lost hunter and use the gort bio.

True but if i remember correctly the first lost predator release used a bio that originally belonged to another lost predator. They might use the P1 headsculpt, give it another paintjob to look like one of the lost hunter and use the gort bio.

True. Hell HT might not even put out a Battle Damaged version of the P1.

True. Hell HT might not even put out a Battle Damaged version of the P1.

You might be right, especially when thinking about the second Wolf release not doing to well and the fact that you can't really do to much with it to make it unique.

It sucks if the P1 line would be over so soon though:monkey2. I'm pretty sure there won't be any more members of Dutch crew released. THEY ATLEAST NEED TO GIVE US MUD-CAMOUFLAGED DUTCH!!!!!!!!!

Received mine today from Toys2. Wow is all I have to say...this is my 7th HT Pred, and it is probably my favorite(although I still love the P2 Elder.) Some quick at work camera phone pics...
Pred2.jpg

Pred.jpg

I'm in Illinois too, and haven't gotten anything from Toys2 yet, not even a notice.

Pred2.jpg

Pred.jpg

Nice pics. Mind giving us the line up pics of your preds?:joy

i'm betting ht is done with the p2 license all together.
but, for the sake of argument, if they made another lost pred it could come with the gort bio since the borg pred they made came with the boar bio.

on a related note, i think i'm gonna make a custom boar pred figure using a p1 body and some p2/lost armor. looks pretty easy.

Back