HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i hate that ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about it man. :slap
It annoys me even more since the postmen who are delivering my stuff don't even bother to knock with it half the time. As if there presuming I'm asleep since its early. I've been awake since 6am sometimes and then I'll find a letter to pick something up later on in the day. :confused::lol

Apparently my Dutch constantly has the sense that he's being watched.

dutch+predator08.jpg

tell me about it man. :slap
It annoys me even more since the postmen who are delivering my stuff don't even bother to knock with it half the time. As if there presuming I'm asleep since its early. I've been awake since 6am sometimes and then I'll find a letter to pick something up later on in the day. :confused::lol

My dorebell is broken so the UPS man rings it and thinks I'm not home when I do go to answer.:sick

I saw this first hand at Frank n Sons.. oh boy...i can't wait to get mine in hands..He's bad a$$! I couldn't leave the booth.. Toys2 just shipped mine out.. .. I can't wait...

My dorebell is broken so the UPS man rings it and thinks I'm not home when I do go to answer.:sick

well my ups guy is so lazy that he just puts the darn letter in the mail box and doesn't even have the pakage with him its laziness i say:banghead

finally got the processing notice......

"Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Predator 14-inch Poseable Model Kit – Sideshow Exclusive collectible on June 22nd. "

Ditto!!!
Exclusive incoming!!! :rock!

whens it incoming? im on Processing since the pre-order. is that the way its supposed to be? first time ordering there, have been on ebay all the time.

Back