HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure really turned out really great! The stubble on this looks even better than the BvS version. If that level of detail continues with the regular suit version I might have to trade up.

This figure really turned out really great! The stubble on this looks even better than the BvS version. If that level of detail continues with the regular suit version I might have to trade up.

Yeah the mouth plates are definitely a step up on this one. They are incredible.

Found on internet this comparison pic

Attachments

• 0df431adcbef760987a937d123dda3cc7dd99eda.jpg
    0df431adcbef760987a937d123dda3cc7dd99eda.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 268
That legit looks like it could be a costume test with Affleck. Crazy.
I had the standard suit on PO from a seller in the UK but I HAD to order this last night.
Wonder if the other cape and Bruce Wayne sculpt will fit this one..

Seriously, if I didn't know this was a photo of a HT figure, I would have thought it was a costume fitting or publicity shot of the real actor. Simply amazing! Not my jam, but I'm stoked for all of you who are getting this bad boy.

Sleeper figure of the year here...all those delays were well worth it. Can't wait to see review vids

Ordered. Amazing figure. Will also pose him with Deathstroke. I wish we could see Affleck vs DS in DCEU.

Back