HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANd once again all of that stress was for naught.

.....and so we arrive at the next phase of the release cycle......live and learn people.

a81d4049dbdce3b630f61b00a0a4f3e0.jpg47384026_10155911320282344_2833599227517468672_o.jpg

47373534_10155911316377344_5144968579740860416_o.jpg

By Hot Toys standard the cape looks good, I see no reason for a custom this time.

Rest of the figure looks spot on, much better than I imagined. Now I have to try and track down the exclusive for a reasonable price. I see Timcent selling it for $398 but I ain't paying that lol.

Only real issue is the head articulation (or lack thereof). But I guess that is always an issue with Batman and his cowl. Points to HT for trying to get around that with eyes looking in different directions.

35e935ceaed9df186630f53103dad4d0.jpg

I mean .. after all the complaining and blah blah blah...

Look at this animal ...

BvS BATMAN was amazing and this ... just top that one up ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the figure does look pretty great there. I couldn't stand JL and already sold my BVS Batman, but I could almost be tempted to get this as just an unrelated, standalone Batman figure. Especially since I don't see as much Affleck in it as the previous ones.

Yeah that’s a nice Batman figure regardless of the movie.

Oh come on .. the movie was amazing the only problem was that their the filming of the movie Snyder lost his daughter.. and another director pick up the production and everything else ...

The movie was amazing I can’t wait for the Snyder cut whenever the will ever come out with it .. it will worth it .

Now the figures .. are amazing all of then ..I have been a collector for years .. waking up in the 80’s with the cartoons superfriends .. and years later a bit better with the animated justice league ... to the big screen .. that was a dream come true for any fan of BATMAN ...

Yeah the figure does look pretty great there. I couldn't stand JL and already sold my BVS Batman, but I could almost be tempted to get this as just an unrelated, standalone Batman figure. Especially since I don't see as much Affleck in it as the previous ones.

You are not a true fan ...

Back