HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these online, not my photos...safe to assume any day now we will have official release
10427612ee4920a890ac29bac8440bc2.jpg
a81d4049dbdce3b630f61b00a0a4f3e0.jpg
cfb8a60b9fcf16f552f1f16403af476b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where did you found this .?

For some reason it doesn’t look [emoji102] good ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this I what we all have been waiting for .. and this is the final product.. we are very much f...... d

Where did you found this .?

For some reason it doesn’t look [emoji102] good ..

Facebook group One Sixth Republic.
Bad angle/lighting pics, I’d say wait for better quality photos that show it off better.

Looks so underwhelming. So underwhelming. Like they put hardly any effort in at all. I mean when you had a figure like BvS Batman, and then have this? Jesus, I really hope the regular version I've pre-ordered is going to be good.

His proportions look awful, just feel nothing good towards these photos.

Maybe they sold some at Tokyo Con for way inflated prices. The Japanese go crazy for this stuff too.

I know some Deadpool Dusty were being sold there too. Pics posted like this one.

Could have been that Tactical was set to release, and they decided to wait until after the Tokyo Con.

Haven't we learned to not panic at the first low quality pics posted?

It looked great on display at the Tokyo con over the weekend.

Haven't we learned to not panic at the first low quality pics posted?

It looked great on display at the Tokyo con over the weekend.

Exactly. Bad photo, bad angle, bad lighting. Cape isn’t positioned over cowl correctly and no articulation shown. As soon as official pics come out I’m sure it will look much better.

Well that is defiantly concerning - proportions look all messed up:lol

I'm guessing this is a troll

Looks so underwhelming. So underwhelming. Like they put hardly any effort in at all. I mean when you had a figure like BvS Batman, and then have this? Jesus, I really hope the regular version I've pre-ordered is going to be good.

His proportions look awful, just feel nothing good towards these photos.

I agreed with you ...

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think this looks pretty cool, he's literally straight out of the box and hasn't been posed or messed with at all so of course he won't look as good as he could.

Looks like a giant turd just like the film

Yeah first photos and all... Hopefully it's just that. I'm not getting this one but for those who are I hope it turns okay.

Just seems a bit lackluster compared to recent releases. Also he was a hulk in BvS, their version of it represented him well, he was a very similar size in JL also so hopefully both versions show.

Definite lens distortion throwing the proportions off. Straight out of the box they haven't even turned his biceps in so he has that goofy awkward pose.

The same figure looked great on display yesterday, posed properly shot with a HD camera. One day later a few low quality pics emerge and everyone panics lol.

Definite lens distortion throwing the proportions off. Straight out of the box they haven't even turned his biceps in so he has that goofy awkward pose.

The same figure looked great on display yesterday, posed properly shot with a HD camera. One day later a few low quality pics emerge and everyone panics lol.

Did you steal that last line for tdk ..?? Jajajaj well said

I don't normally fall under the panic, I fought both iterations of WW's corner after all :')

Haven't seen the other photos, got any link to them? This is literally the first I've seen, and immediate impression was well below anything, and considering the normal suit prototype photos were abysmal and then seeing these, fear struck :O

I don't normally fall under the panic, I fought both iterations of WW's corner after all :')

Haven't seen the other photos, got any link to them? This is literally the first I've seen, and immediate impression was well below anything, and considering the normal suit prototype photos were abysmal and then seeing these, fear struck :O

Not photos, just the videos posted from Tokyo over the last few days.

Looks good to me and that convention is likely the source of this figure we are seeing today.

Maybe the figure isn't great, who knows, but I'm not jumping to that conclusion on the back of some crappy low resolution images. Even the blogger pics are usually bad these days. At least wait until a few freaks get the figure in hand before hitting the panic button.

The proportion of the head ... is off .. the night is offf ... the cowl is offf ...

Light or angle or camera ... this photo is as clear as the video over the weekend Tokyo con ...

THE FIGURE IS OFF .. very far away from what we see in the video of Tokyo con and pictures prototype

Back