HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its probably ways from being completed, tbh I do think that they might've changed the sculpt. Head shape looks a bit different and the mask/helmet looks a lot more snug.

Looks like the sculpt was redone?? Like the face looks slimmer and like the jaw looks more defined. Maybe the lighting? Because flash looks different, dr strange looks different looks good though

I also thought the sculpt looked different. You're out voted Futurion ! :lol

Interesting that they showed the really old Thanos in armour. Probably checking for customer interest for a replacement for Avengers 4.

Quite looking forward to this one now, with this footage and possible improvement I think it looks really good.

Interesting that the regular version of Bats doesn't appear anywhere in this video...

Yeah I’m wondering if they are bulking the suit/ making it tighter. Looked a little loose in the proto pics for pre order.

I also thought the sculpt looked different. You're out voted Futurion ! :lol

Interesting that they showed the really old Thanos in armour. Probably checking for customer interest for a replacement for Avengers 4.

Lol. Yeah I hated that thanos figure because it’s all sculpted. Hope they don’t cheap out on the new thanos and incorporate actual different layers of materials.

However, I notice several improvements, both in the body and in the suit, which seems thinner

So all of them are there apart from JL Aquaman and regular suit Batman?

Tokyo version (left) does look different to me. Mouth looks more open and sculpt looks more realistic. Even the cowl looks to be a different material. Maybe they have developed a flexible cowl for head movement ??

comparison.jpg

Yeah it's looking much better there and seems the goggles are fully removable.

Were they not just re-using mouth and eye pieces from the BvS Batman on the prototype? They were all rushed for SDCC 2017 and this is pretty much the first time we've seen them since. This looks ready for release now.

Yeah it's looking much better there and seems the goggles are fully removable.

Were they not just re-using mouth and eye pieces from the BvS Batman on the prototype? They were all rushed for SDCC 2017 and this is pretty much the first time we've seen them since. This looks ready for release now.

God I hope it does come out soon hahaha :).

Back