HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide if I want Tactical Batman or Arkham Knight Batman. I already have the 1/4 scale NECA Arkham Knight Batman, but the Hot Toys version looks like it is better.

Any thoughts on which Hot Toys Batman is a better figure to get?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah in terms of looks I think this Batman is much better than the Arkham Knight Bats...probably better articulation to.

I can't decide if I want Tactical Batman or Arkham Knight Batman. I already have the 1/4 scale NECA Arkham Knight Batman, but the Hot Toys version looks like it is better.

Any thoughts on which Hot Toys Batman is a better figure to get?

If you don't have an Affleck Batman, I say pick up the Tactical. If you own the SS or BvS version already, pick up The Arkham Knight suit.

Or ... if you love Batfleck ... buy them all! Ahahahaha, yes, yes, buy them all! :blissy

Thanks for the opinions. I do own an Affleck Batman, the Nightmare Batman. I might wait and see the Tactical Batman in hand pics and videos before making a final decision. I would probably be happy with either since I really like the look of both figures. I was sort of leaning towards Tactical Batman since I have the NECA 1/4 scale version of Arkham Knight Batman already. It also seems most of the opinions here lean towards Tactical Batman, but that might be because this is the post for that figure.

We don't. SSC may have sent delay notices after realising they won't be able to meet their original release estimate but that doesn't mean HT have delayed it. As I've said before it only has to release in Hong Kong by the 30th of June to be in line with their own Q1-Q2 estimate. That's still very possible.

I got a delay also but dont know if I still want it if HT doesnt release Cyborg

Back