HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the day for Hot Toy releases again? Tuesday and Friday?

They have specific release days? I'm sure I remember at least one releasing on a Saturday in Hong Kong last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the DC release estimates start to slide with them pumping out so much infinity war stuff right now. DC is just an after thought for HT right now. They'll get round to them eventually but no rush. At least it's easier on our wallets. :lol

Ticktock-

I'm hoping this doesn't get waylaid by the A:IW madness about to sweep through...still want this one bad.
Any word/prod pics from our friends in the far east yet?

Thought this thread needed a pic.

If nothing else to remind HT what this guy looks like and to go see if there is anything like him on the production line amongst all the Marvel stuff :lol

dc-comics-justice-league-batman-tactical-batsuit-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903119-01.jpg

I think just being left in the dark is the worst hahahah, even just a word from them telling us exactly when it'll be out would be great lol. :):impatient:

In the shadow of Infinity War and Solo movie ... i guess we won't see more DC figures anytime soon.

Yeah, I mean surely they can't just solely release Infinity War figures for the next two months.

All of that IW stuff isn't scheduled to drop until the end of this year and beyond. Plenty of time to get our DC fix before then (please)

Back