HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing tactical about this suit in the movie. Even the shades had no purpose.

I figured he just wanted more armor. Also, the shades were for the red sky or perhaps splash-back from the green blood? Was planning on getting this, but now after seeing the movie, I will be passing on this. And I bought all the BVS suits.

Man, I hope I'm not so disappointed with this movie that I have to cancel this figure. And there is no explanation for the shades? He just likes to wear his sunglasses at night?

There is a point , he has blast fire from weapons that hurts your eyes. Plus he drove the batmobile without a windshield, wouldn't suggest not to wear them

I haven't seen the movie but when this was shown i figured the extra armor was for the big baddie and the goggles were for protection against extreme environmental issues during that battle. (splosions, debris, perhaps a special new weapon)

Basically it was Armored and Knightmare combined.

Sorry to hear the filmmakers just kinda threw it in there. TBF, BvS didn't really go through great links with the armored costume either. Wayne building it ala MK1 would have been cool. After all the entire movie was suppose to be about that battle and he just kinda shows up already dressed.

They did a good job with the sphere though!

do they ever explain why iron man changes armor like underwear, hell no!!!! why the pass for him and the hate on this

I wasn't hating on it, it still looks cool to me and that is all that is important. I don't own any Batfleck or Suicide Squad figures do to loving the films they were in. I have them because i love DC, they look cool, and they are well done.

I wasn't hating on it, it still looks cool to me and that is all that is important. I don't own any Batfleck or Suicide Squad figures do to loving the films they were in. I have them because i love DC, they look cool, and they are well done.

Sorry, I was not directing that towards you, I seen a lot of people mention it. Alot of hate towards DC from critics fires me up, but never mentioned about marvel

Sorry, I was not directing that towards you, I seen a lot of people mention it. Alot of hate towards DC from critics fires me up, but never mentioned about marvel

Oh yeah, the MCU is way overrated. I only really like a handful of those films. (IM, Avengers, TWS, GOTG.) The rest fall between just okay and lame. A lot of the characters/dollies are cool though.

MCU is playing the safe card all the time. But nobody can take away from them they know what they are doing and they got plan way ahead, many years to future. DC still did not find itself yet.

I haven't seen the movie but when this was shown i figured the extra armor was for the big baddie and the goggles were for protection against extreme environmental issues during that battle. (splosions, debris, perhaps a special new weapon)

Basically it was Armored and Knightmare combined.

Sorry to hear the filmmakers just kinda threw it in there. TBF, BvS didn't really go through great links with the armored costume either. Wayne building it ala MK1 would have been cool. After all the entire movie was suppose to be about that battle and he just kinda shows up already dressed.

They did a good job with the sphere though!

I had the feeling they did the tactical suit just cause it looks cool and sells more toys. They could have made a bit more of a focus on it to show which extra cool things the suit was capable of. But considering the poor special effects, they probably thought lets just stay with cool looking. :)

Saw the movie last night, really enjoyed it. This suit got plenty of screen time and I’d love to have it.
I’m new to collecting, well I collected years ago but ended up selling them all as I had 2 kids.

I’m in the UK, what would people recommend if I wanted to preorder this? Go to sideshow and pay the stupid delivery/Vat fees, or use a UK supplier?

On a side note I’ve got a great idea for a diorama, not wanting to spoiler the film but you could create a great scene with the expanding foam spray in a can, painted and lit from within. I’ll just have to add it to the list of projects I may never get to :rotfl

I had the feeling they did the tactical suit just cause it looks cool and sells more toys. They could have made a bit more of a focus on it to show which extra cool things the suit was capable of. But considering the poor special effects, they probably thought lets just stay with cool looking. :)

I actually thought the movie provided a good rationale for the new suit, since Bruce was clearly beaten up and in bad shape by that point in the movie and needed the extra protection that the thicker armor would have given him. It didn't feel like a costume change that was done just for the heck of it.

I didn't enjoy the movie enough to want the figure, but it's still a pretty cool looking suit I think.

Guys, with as much as Whedon cut out, perhaps Snyder had something in there explaining the need for the new suit. Or, at least an acknowledgement of him putting on a new suit.

Guys, with as much as Whedon cut out, perhaps Snyder had something in there explaining the need for the new suit. Or, at least an acknowledgement of him putting on a new suit.

This alone is why we need an extended cut.....well am sure there are other reasons too, but I'm hoping we get one.

Saw the movie last night, really enjoyed it. This suit got plenty of screen time and I’d love to have it.
I’m new to collecting, well I collected years ago but ended up selling them all as I had 2 kids.

I’m in the UK, what would people recommend if I wanted to preorder this? Go to sideshow and pay the stupid delivery/Vat fees, or use a UK supplier?

On a side note I’ve got a great idea for a diorama, not wanting to spoiler the film but you could create a great scene with the expanding foam spray in a can, painted and lit from within. I’ll just have to add it to the list of projects I may never get to :rotfl

I am also based in the UK and use Big Chief Studios for my PO's - Never had a problem with them to be honest :)

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/c...igures/justice-league-batman-tactical-batsuit

Hope this helps mate 😉

KG Hobby, local retailer (e-shop) or a proven ebayer as timcent etc.

Yup, Timcent is good and you will get it fast but the price will be eye watering upon release.

Don't order through Sideshow - you will get charged by customs.

Back