HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dc is pretty much screwed if every of their movies needs an extended cut version on Blu-ray to tell it's full story..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dc is pretty much screwed if every of their movies needs an extended cut version on Blu-ray to tell it's full story..

I loved man of steel and Wonder Woman, liked bvs but justice league is a serious mis step.
They’ve screwed themselves with this movie in my opinion

I loved man of steel and Wonder Woman, liked bvs but justice league is a serious mis step.
They’ve screwed themselves with this movie in my opinion

I agree!

Guys, with as much as Whedon cut out, perhaps Snyder had something in there explaining the need for the new suit. Or, at least an acknowledgement of him putting on a new suit.

Has someone gone on record as to how much of the movie Whedon cut during the editing process, or are you just speculating? Given that Snyder himself brought in Whedon for rewrites before he was forced to step away, I find it unlikely that JW would have purposely strayed too far from Zack's vision. If anything, the WB suits probably dictated a running time close to 2 hours to enable more screenings/day.

Has someone gone on record as to how much of the movie Whedon cut during the editing process, or are you just speculating?

From the movie thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...-on-infinite-forums.465/page-130#post-1089110
Spoiler Spoiler:

Should I get this Tact Suit or wait for HT to announce the regular one..
Already owning BvS Trinity and Armored Bats......

Should I get this Tact Suit or wait for HT to announce the regular one..
Already owning BvS Trinity and Armored Bats......

If I already had BvS Batman I'd be getting the Tactical Suit version for sure. However there's a good chance that there will be an unmasked version. So if you really want that then maybe better to hold off.

If I already had BvS Batman I'd be getting the Tactical Suit version for sure. However there's a good chance that there will be an unmasked version. So if you really want that then maybe better to hold off.

Argh!!!!!
Decisions decisions decisions!!!!!!
If I also ordered Eleven's sculpt?

Argh!!!!!
Decisions decisions decisions!!!!!!
If I also ordered Eleven's sculpt?

Yes, that might be the best way. Get Tactical version and the Eleven sculpt. Then you have every option.

The JL Batman is just not different enough to the BvS suit IMO. A lot like the BvS better too.

Yes, that might be the best way. Get Tactical version and the Eleven sculpt. Then you have every option.

The JL Batman is just not different enough to the BvS suit IMO. A lot like the BvS better too.

Thanks.. I think that will do!!!!
Let me go check out if Tact suit is still available.....

Getting this. There is never too many Batflecks in the collection.

From the movie thread:

Who is he and how does he know all that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who is he and how does he know all that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I did not notice he was shot. I think that's not true.

Back