HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they don't sell an unmasked version as a separate figure. That really would be a cash grab.

They’ve released several Captain America figures with an extra unmasked head sculpt, so you would think they could definitely do it for Batman. If they do it as a separate figure, then a cash grab is basically what it would be indeed. And Futurion is right too in that it would sell. But really that shouldn’t be necessary. Come on Hot Toys just include it in one release lol.

Maybe something is holding Hot Toys back from making a full Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne head. Outrageous fees, perhaps? We can only guess.

It seems to be more likely that the Affleck head would appear on a regular suit Batman, but you never can tell.

It seems to be more likely that the Affleck head would appear on a regular suit Batman, but you never can tell.

That's what I'm hoping for. I love the suited but unmasked look on Batman, really want to display one Batfleck figure this way.

Hey, It's the tactical suit without the glasses! Looks nice! Will this be a option on the figure now?

zDwQHYS.jpg

No, just having the googles flipped up is the option right now. That cowl doesn't have any googles.

We get two interchangeable goggles(read the description if you don't believe me) which means we have to take them off to change them... we may have a small hole where they attach but you won't notice it since the cowl is black, it'll look fine.

We get two interchangeable goggles(read the description if you don't believe me) which means we have to take them off to change them... we may have a small hole where they attach but you won't notice it since the cowl is black, it'll look fine.

they may be magnetic or just squeeze on without holes

they may be magnetic or just squeeze on without holes

I remember seeing a pic where they were off and they were small holes. Can’t seem to find it now. But again it’s a prototype so it’s up for changing. Hope they do go magnetized

Yeah, I just mean I don't want the holes there if I want to display him with them off. I hoped it's magnetized too on the final product.

The sculpt bugs me. It doesn't have that crammed head into cowl look that the suit has. The faceplates look awkward and the eyes are too far in and far apart. Hope it gets tweaked.

There's nothing tactical about this suit in the movie. Even the shades had no purpose.

Back