HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

At the moment Aquaman is the figure I'm most looking forward to picking up in 2018. Was never a fan of the character until this incarnation. Him surfing that parademon down the through the building was the highlight of the trailer. :lol

I'll likely go ahead and pre-order this version of Batman and maybe the regular. May end up selling at least one of them but want to see them in hand before making any decision.

I'm also thinking I may end up getting Aquaman.
But the big kicker is that I have a feeling that Flash is gonna steal the show, so I'm already dreading that I might end up ordering that figure also.

Loving this iteration of Aquaman too. Definitely excited for the Hot Toys figure and the upcoming movie.

Momoa is making me a fan for sure. Much in the way Chris Hemsworth's got the "dumb blonde" down with Thor, Momoa totally has the surfer dude vibe. Just loving it. And it totally works.

I thought it was great how he was messed with that kid with the whole "Superman's dead!" bit at SDCC. He later reassured him during the signing after the Hall H presentation.

Love the last video, that was very good of him. I didn't know there was kids in the audience :lol assumed there wasn't after Ben's expletive laden denial that he's leaving.

Remy said:
I'm also thinking I may end up getting Aquaman.
But the big kicker is that I have a feeling that Flash is gonna steal the show, so I'm already dreading that I might end up ordering that figure also.

Gotta get them all, except maybe regular suit Batman, damn these things are too addictive!

Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

Yeah i know what you mean. Theres just so much going on with this figure ! The standard almost looks boring.

f03c214f43d1c30294f1b023f67027f2.jpg

ab8a3f01d22025f2a4c5442881d49279.jpg

Another mother box in that pic too. Is there three in all. I seem to recall a red one as well

Sent from a single point in space and time

Last edited:

Feeling like we should see this for pre order today I'm going to guess around 5:00 PM EST. They pumped out a lot of pre orders yesterday, my guess is this and the 1/4 scale Batman figures. In the coming weeks I'm sure we'll see Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, the other Batsuit and then I'm sure it's a matter of time till we see Flash and Superman.

Articulation is looking not so good. There are some weird poses, like "ugh-ugh-i-want-to-do-this, but-i-can't-raise-the-hand-enough"

I hope articulation won't be like the armored bat. Overall design looks good tho.

Articulation is looking not so good. There are some weird poses, like "ugh-ugh-i-want-to-do-this, but-i-can't-raise-the-hand-enough"

It's good enough for me*– I don't overly pose my figures.

Yeah, the articulation seems about right for the amount of suit and plates covering this guy. It would be great if he could do yoga fighting poses but he's wearing too much crap. I would bet the actual costume isn't much more posable but it's more of a armored battle suit than normal so he's not going to be doing a lot of swinging around the city in this anyway. This is for fighting high-powered cosmic bad guys, not normal human thugs. This look fits the supped up Batmobile more also.

It must be the suit, or perhaps the tactical suit figure prototype is still using the older body they used for the previous Batflecks. Specs say that this would use a newly-developed body and I assume that JL regular suit would also have it, and that it's the same body the BD Armored Batman is using. BD Armored Batman specs say that it has improved articulation and they seem to be flaunting that feature with those deeper crouches in the photos and SDCC display. While I'm more of a museum poser, this is definitely a great thing and it's good to hear that HT's not resting on their laurels all the time given that the Batfleck body was also just recently developed for the BvS line.

My only hope regarding that new body is that it would be perfectly in scale with the previous Batflecks, height-wise.

I'm confused by the mother box. I thought there were three in the movie? Expected Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman to come with one not Batman.

I'm confused now as well. I was expecting only two of them, and they'd come with Batman and Superman. One for each Martha. They're funeral urns, right? :rotfl

Oops!

Spoiler Spoiler:

The preorder is live on Sideshow's site.

I'm confused now as well. I was expecting only two of them, and they'd come with Batman and Superman. One for each Martha. They're funeral urns, right? :rotfl

Oops!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe it is the one Cyborg would have since his leg is next to it, for some reason.

Maybe Cyborg comes with an "activated" motherbox. It would certinely make the cyborg figure a bit more enticing. I still won't be getting it because to me it looks like a blown apart Terminator that tried putting itself back together with spare parts.

dc-comics-justice-league-batman-tactical-batsuit-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-9031191-01.jpg

ANYWAY... Tactical Bats ordered! :clap

Preordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang....$266 BatOwl huh? Plenty of time to decide. lol

Back