HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

Totally loving it as well. Just hope the "tactical" aspect is overtly displayed. When the suit was announced, I found the idea of a tactical suit kinda funny. I mean aren't all of Batman's suits t tactical? :lol

I've resigned to the choice of just getting all of the Hot Toys DCEU Batman going forward. Matter of fact most if not all of the Justice League members and their other versions to come. Learned that the hard way missing out on Knightmare Batman. Totally regret it.

I'm with you there. Really regret missing out on Knightmare Bats but not willing to pay secondary market prices. Couldn't even get it at retail now with so much to pay for over the coming months.

I'm with you there. Really regret missing out on Knightmare Bats but not willing to pay secondary market prices. Couldn't even get it at retail now with so much to pay for over the coming months.

Feeling the same. I passed on all of the BvS Batman figures and regretted it immediately. Later, I paid a lot for Knightmare Batman but ended up getting Armored Batman for under retail. I got lucky that those cancelled each other out, but I don't want to deal with that later. I'm going to go ahead and get the Batman JL figures. I can always sell them later if they're not some of my favorites.

Feeling the same. I passed on all of the BvS Batman figures and regretted it immediately. Later, I paid a lot for Knightmare Batman but ended up getting Armored Batman for under retail. I got lucky that those cancelled each other out, but I don't want to deal with that later. I'm going to go ahead and get the Batman JL figures. I can always sell them later if they're not some of my favorites.

Buy what you like, not because of the hype.

Likewise. Better to pre-order, see them in hand then sell the one's I don't care for so much.

Shouldn't the PO for this and the rest of the reveals be up soon? I'm hoping this one and Thor go up on Sideshow today.

Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

Most likely Wed.

That would be nice too. With all the figures that need to be announced from DC, Star Wars, and Marvel I like them to get going.

Here is what it would look like without googles. I don't know... maybe it does look better with the googles.
Hot-Toys-Justice-League-Tactical-Suit-Batman-005.jpg
Hot-Toys-Justice-League-Tactical-Suit-Batman-005.jpg

Exactly! No way I'm paying more than retail for these. Selling them later is always a better alternative to paying an arm and a leg later. Although I'm truly looking forward too all of these and most likely keeping them. Also really looking forward to Aquaman and Flash as well. From what I've seen in the latest trailer I absolutely love their characterizations.

Exactly! No way I'm paying more than retail for these. Selling them later is always a better alternative to paying an arm and a leg later. Although I'm truly looking forward too all of these and most likely keeping them. Also really looking forward to Aquaman and Flash as well. From what I've seen in the latest trailer I absolutely love their characterizations.

At the moment Aquaman is the figure I'm most looking forward to picking up in 2018. Was never a fan of the character until this incarnation. Him surfing that parademon down the through the building was the highlight of the trailer. :lol

I'll likely go ahead and pre-order this version of Batman and maybe the regular. May end up selling at least one of them but want to see them in hand before making any decision.

At the moment Aquaman is the figure I'm most looking forward to picking up in 2018. Was never a fan of the character until this incarnation. Him surfing that parademon down the through the building was the highlight of the trailer. :lol
QUOTE]

I'd LOVE to have the Flash and Aquaman, too, and I'm not even a die-hard fan of either character.

I'll likely go ahead and pre-order this version of Batman and maybe the regular. May end up selling at least one of them but want to see them in hand before making any decision.

Loving this iteration of Aquaman too. Definitely excited for the Hot Toys figure and the upcoming movie.

Momoa is making me a fan for sure. Much in the way Chris Hemsworth's got the "dumb blonde" down with Thor, Momoa totally has the surfer dude vibe. Just loving it. And it totally works.

I thought it was great how he was messed with that kid with the whole "Superman's dead!" bit at SDCC. He later reassured him during the signing after the Hall H presentation.

Back