HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

I'll be ordering this the moment it goes up... But I have 2 questions... What is the difference between the closed mouth pieces? One kinda looks like thr face someone would make when holding in a fart, but I didn't know if it was just the angle... Also, is that cyborgs leg next to the motherbox in that pic?

This looks better every time I look at it. I've asked my shop to order me one as there is the HK fare this week.
The variations in the head are cool, with goggles up/down and the mouth pieces of course.
As a Bat figure, it's different enough to have its own presence on the Bats shelf: in a year or so !! Haha

Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

This actually looks amazing, way better than I was expecting. I also hope the goggles are removable, that's one badass batman. I'd even take the little holes in the head than nno removable , but I really hope they're magnetic as some have said.

Exactly my thoughts. I like this Batman over the standard by a long way. But the goggles are the real problem for me. Needs to be possible to display without goggles as he'll be my only Batman.

P.S thanks for the pic uploads too guys !!

The 1/6th scale Batman (Tactical Batsuit Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Justice League
- One (1) Batman head with three (3) interchangeable eye pieces and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Ben Affleck’s facial expressions
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Newly improved muscular body with 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
• One (1) right hand for holding Batarangs
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored Batsuit with grey-colored armor plates and dark grey-colored straps and gold-colored hooks
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable goggles with dark colored lens
- One (1) newly tailored black-colored cape
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black boots with grey-colored armor plates

Weapons:
- Three (3) Batarangs
- Three (3) Bat grenades
- Two (2) grapple guns
- One (1) grappling hook (in opened mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
- Two (2) grappling hook (in closed mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
- One (1) grappling hook (in straight motion, attachable to the grapple gun)
- One (1) grappling hook (in curved motion, attachable to the grapple gun)

Accessories:
- Specially designed Justice League elevating platform themed figure stand with Batman Tactical Batsuit nameplate and the movie logo

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) Human Mother Box (This Special Edition is for selected markets only.)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So-young, Lee
- Head 3D Design by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: approximately Q1 – Q2, 2018

Thanks for the description.

I have a feeling the goggles wont be able to be taken off. HT seems to have a thing for making specials like this not so easy to modify. Its the tactical version and it'll stay the tactical version.

Im thinking Star Wars spacetrooper. Many wanted the backpack removable to also be able to have a standard stormtrooper, but it was stuck on good.

I think these goggles will also be superglued on. And only the head with goggles and different eyes will be swappable.

Dammit !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the description.

I have a feeling the goggles wont be able to be taken off. HT seems to have a thing for making specials like this not so easy to modify. Its the tactical version and it'll stay the tactical version.

Im thinking Star Wars spacetrooper. Many wanted the backpack removable to also be able to have a standard stormtrooper, but it was stuck on good.

I think these goggles will also be superglued on. And only the head with goggles and different eyes will be swappable.

Dammit !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It says 2 pairs of INTERCHANGEABLE goggles.

If it's interchangeable, that must mean it's removable, then replaceable.

And what about holes, hm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it will have holes on the head to clip them on.

And what about holes, hm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not sure yet how the googles are attached. It could be through tiny holes, or it could be magnetic (though not specified) like how the Iron Man face plates hang on to the head.

Either way, it's a compromise that those who wish to display it without the goggles would have to take. It seems that he never takes it off in the film, only raises them up, so HT's going to try to settle for how the cowl is going to look like when displayed in accurate manner and if there'd be holes when the goggles are off, it's not their problem :)

Yes but did you see any pics of loose goggles ? I read that to mean goggles with different eyes etc together as one interchangeable piece. Like in the pics.

Don't get me wrong. I hope you're right !!

In this picture from the SDCC floor you can see the extra goggles displayed separate from the eyepieces. If I'm not mistaken I think I now see pegs on the part that connects to the head.

dcd8eab02ddf38854d43fdd2e97f9ae4.jpeg

In this picture from the SDCC floor you can see the extra goggles displayed separate from the eyepieces. If I'm not mistaken I think I now see pegs on the part that connects to the head.

dcd8eab02ddf38854d43fdd2e97f9ae4.jpeg

Good spot sir. I suppose it makes logical sense that they are removable because how would we get the key pieces in

Sent from a single point in space and time

Good spot sir. I suppose it makes logical sense that they are removable because how would we get the key pieces in

Yeah it makes the most sense to me this way. They probably know some people would want to display the figure without the goggles, but as long as it uses pegs there's bound to be a compromise there, having peg holes. I'm just looking forward to this figure and being able to display him with different options.

There you go. Thanks for the pic, IndyMOS! Seen this before but in smaller resolution so I missed a good look on the pegs.

There you go. Thanks for the pic, IndyMOS! Seen this before but in smaller resolution so I missed a good look on the pegs.

No problem! Just wanted to help clarify how they have the interchangeable goggles constructed. This way you can display him however you want: goggles down, goggles up, or no goggles. I like the options!

No problem! Just wanted to help clarify how they have the interchangeable goggles constructed. This way you can display him however you want: goggles down, goggles up, or no goggles. I like the options!

Yeah :hi5: I'm sure by now they've also learned from the Hathaway Selina Kyle goggles and since they had this designed to be interchangeable (1 pair for goggles up, one for goggle down) instead of movable like Selina's, the googles would have to be made of flexible instead of brittle plastic :)

Have to also say that cape looks gorgeous

Yeah :hi5: I'm sure by now they've also learned from the Hathaway Selina Kyle goggles and since they had this designed to be interchangeable (1 pair for goggles up, one for goggle down) instead of movable like Selina's, the googles would have to be made of flexible instead of brittle plastic :)

Yes please be made of flexible plastic! They look thin so I don't wanna worry about easy breakage.

And yeah this cape is looking really nice. I wish it were wired but it looks good already at least.

awesome looking figure, instant po

Back