HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

The goggles are not removeable going by the actual mask.

ls87WWD.jpg

If they aren't removable how come he has interchangeable eyes and an extra set of goggles in his accessories next to the figure.

In the movie it might not be removable, but on the figure it looks like you can just leave the goggles off completely if you want to. Hopefully the peg holes aren't too big.

This one looks excellent. Love this suit but I'd probably display it with the goggles above the eyes.

Yep, the extras are to show the googles pushed up! Bingo. Mystery solved! Actually, seeing it with the googles up now, I am going to display it full on Nightowl.

I'll display it how it will be presented in the movies, regardless up or down.

The pics sealed the deal and this will be my only PO from the JL line. I'm a fan of the Arkham Origins suit and I thought it would make a great live-action suit so I like the inspiration the tactical suit took from that.

The removable goggles, & the materials used for the chaps and cape made this a definite purchase for me. I was hoping that those parts won't be pleather, and I'm glad they aren't :)

In the movie it might not be removable, but on the figure it looks like you can just leave the goggles off completely if you want to. Hopefully the peg holes aren't too big.

magnets perhaps

Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

magnets perhaps

Ahh, that's an idea. It would prevent any peg holes being shown.

The capes shown with both Batman figures so far look pretty great, but I also want a wired cape for dynamic or wind-swept poses.

The googles have pegs on them.

The pics sealed the deal and this will be my only PO from the JL line. I'm a fan of the Arkham Origins suit and I thought it would make a great live-action suit so I like the inspiration the tactical suit took from that.

The removable goggles, & the materials used for the chaps and cape made this a definite purchase for me. I was hoping that those parts won't be pleather, and I'm glad they aren't :)
How can you tell what materials are being used?

I hope this goes up for preorder first, before the others. I am really loving this figure now.

I kinda like BatOwl. Have to see the suit in action to decide on the fig, but the design is pretty cool

This outfit is so ugly.

How can you tell what materials are being used?

Check out the high resolution pictures @ various toy blogs online. While you won't be able to tell the exact material they used, the high-res photos show that they're definitely not pleather.

Agh, dang it. With how much screentime this suit got in the new trailer, now I want this too. :lol

Doesn't look as weird in action, than it does as just "Batman wearing sunglasses". Really cool how they included the option to flip his goggles up.

Back