HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Hot Toys products!

No further amounts of this item will be produced.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks!

Best regards,

GL/ Hot Toys Ltd.

So how many are there in total? Roughly?

I poster these in another thread, but thought I'd give it a shot here too.
Here's my custom Concept ver.
ATBC035.jpg

ATBC039.jpg

I poster these in another thread, but thought I'd give it a shot here too.
Here's my custom Concept ver.
ATBC035.jpg

ATBC039.jpg

I'm sorry, but this does not have ANY elements of the Concept version. The concept version has the ski hat, alternate minigun and backpack and car bonnet base as visualised by Martin Liang.

What you have is a customised Weathered Rubber Skin Version.

I like the mask :)

Cheers :) Mario

I'm sorry, but this does not have ANY elements of the Concept version. The concept version has the ski hat, alternate minigun and backpack and car bonnet base as visualised by Martin Liang.

What you have is a customised Weathered Rubber Skin Version.

I like the mask :)

Cheers :) Mario

LOL, I made a ski hat too.
Maybe I should have stated that I don't care for the alternate minigun, backpack or base. :eek:

It's basically a combo of the ML version and exclusive ver.
The only real things unique to the Concept ver is the hat and mask.

Yeah that's not the Ani-Con Concept version. The exposed mask is on the opposite side. It should be on the left side of the endoskull.

I just got mine and canceled the Martin Laing exclusive from Big Bad since I won't be needing that one. The Concept version is hands down the best endo of them all. You won't have any regrets if you own one.

This looks awesome and i dont know whether to get the concept version or the standard rubber skin version, i am new to hot toys but they rock. Also off this is off subject but should i get the new BD ironman mk 3 or the normal mark 3 thanks

This looks awesome and i dont know whether to get the concept version or the standard rubber skin version, i am new to hot toys but they rock. Also off this is off subject but should i get the new BD ironman mk 3 or the normal mark 3 thanks

Get the Concept one. It's the best of all of them.

Get the BD IM MKIII. It will blow the reg. MK III away.

Just woke up to this dude this morning! :rock My favourite T:S figure now :rock Maybe even my favourite Terminator..... :horror

I just cracked because of all these awesome pics and picked up one on the bay. Hope it's worth it. Gimme some encouraging words guys! Is $195 shipped a good price?

Finally got this bad boy in the mail today. Paid an awesome price. Used BIN with 8% off from Bing.com. Saved $14 and change off the final price. Sweet fig!!! This dude is huge on top of his base I had trouble putting him into my detolf. Geez!

Here's some pics:

T-600Concept2.jpg
T-600Concept1.jpg

T-600Concept3.jpg
T-600Concept4.jpg

Looking good! Enjoy it, man.:rock Yeah, you have to put it in a 'walking' pose to fit in the detolf. :mummy

I just cracked because of all these awesome pics and picked up one on the bay. Hope it's worth it. Gimme some encouraging words guys! Is $195 shipped a good price?

Yes, it is! I've been looking for one around that price or lower. I won't pay over $200 shipped for it. I've noticed the prices have come down a bit and IMO, it doesn't look to be as limited as they were first saying.

Yes, it is! I've been looking for one around that price or lower. I won't pay over $200 shipped for it. I've noticed the prices have come down a bit and IMO, it doesn't look to be as limited as they were first saying.

Yea prices have been better on these babies on ebay. But most of them are coming from overseas so shipping would run around $35-$45 bucks! That's what really kills it at the end. I was lucking to see this dude selling from within the US.:D

Back